Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

After Greg Docherty's successful loan spell with Shrews I'd prefer McCrorie went there but apparently Pompey are favourites.
Might explain why they backed out of the Edmundson transfer?.... 

I’m still unsure what it is about McCrorie’s game that Stevie G doesn’t fancy.

16 minutes ago, 8MileBU said:

I’m still unsure what it is about McCrorie’s game that Stevie G doesn’t fancy.

Gerrard has described him as a future Rangers captain and he did play 19 times last season. He maybe thinks he not quite ready just yet.

24 minutes ago, thepundit said:

Gerrard has described him as a future Rangers captain and he did play 19 times last season. He maybe thinks he not quite ready just yet.

Pompey want a option to buy with the loan deal maybe he will get a Scotland cap at Portsmouth.

Guest Moomintroll
Pints plural my friend.
I will mostly be found in The Cob & Pen although the karaoke session in The Bodfor sounds promising. I might contact the Guinness Book of Records as I am sure the record for most requests for Paper Roses in a single session is about to be broken.

1 hour ago, Moomintroll said:
12 hours ago, Dindeleux said:
Pints plural my friend.

I will mostly be found in The Cob & Pen although the karaoke session in The Bodfor sounds promising. I might contact the Guinness Book of Records as I am sure the record for most requests for Paper Roses in a single session is about to be broken.

I’m not too sure where we are going but the plan is to be in Rhyl for half 4 so will seek you out.

13 minutes ago, Romeo said:
4 hours ago, jagfox99 said:

Quite a large proportion of sevco fans feel the same way nowadays.

Horseshit. I see far more Celtic fans getting annoyed at Catholics playing for us than I do Rangers fans. Just like yourself as you turn into a red-faced seething wreck every time Neil McCann's name is mentioned.

It's a shame there is any issue over this at all but it's now a problem of the Green and Greys in the main.

Horseshit. I see far more Celtic fans getting annoyed at Catholics playing for us than I do Rangers fans. Just like yourself as you turn into a red-faced seething wreck every time Neil McCann's name is mentioned.
It's a shame there is any issue over this at all but it's now a problem of the Green and Greys in the main.
Jesus fucking wept.

SWEEP SWEEP SWEEP

“Wit aboot them, wit aboot them”.

3 minutes ago, TavTastic said:

Not sweeping anything. It's the truth.

Based on what? How are you quantifying that? How many tens of thousands of them sing their bigoted pish at Parkhead versus you at Ibrox? 

Either side of the fence unable to see that the problem is equal but opposite is delusional. 

2 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Based on what? How are you quantifying that? How many tens of thousands of them sing their bigoted pish at Parkhead versus you at Ibrox? 

Either side of the fence unable to see that the problem is equal but opposite is delusional. 

You've diverted onto a completely different issue now.

Edited by TavTastic

Aye right enough, lets stuck to your thourough and representative survey of whow many on each side have a problem with catholics at Rangers....

What a fucking slaver.

So we have moved on from mind bending gymnastics to define what is/isnt bigotry to analysing sub genres of bigotry?

Cool.

Just now, Bairnardo said:

Aye right enough, lets stuck to your thourough and representative survey of whow many on each side have a problem with catholics at Rangers....

The idea that a large proportion of Rangers fans have problems with Catholics playing for us now is obviously untrue. That's all I'm saying and I'm 100% correct on that.

This is what you said
The idea that a large proportion of Rangers fans have problems with Catholics playing for us now is obviously untrue. That's all I'm saying and I'm 100% correct on that.
So no, thats not all you are saying, and no, you have no basis to say you are 100% correct
Likewise.