Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

Guest Moomintroll
I’d heard Clark did like a bevvy ?? People saying he kept turning up at press conferences with wee cuts etc as a result of drunken falls !!
No that was pathetic photoshop pish from bitter ****. They even added some "comedy" black eyes to remind them of home.

1 hour ago, 8MileBU said:

No not like McLeish at all. Wee Dick got all the cash beforehand and Eck took over a skint team.

Well maybe the £1.7 million he got from his EBT/loan would've been better spent on the team instead of him pissing it up against the wall.

Guest Moomintroll
Well maybe the £1.7 million he got from his EBT/loan would've been better spent on the team instead of him pissing it up against the wall.

willy, plenty of people in your team's past would have been better spent spending it in investments rather than pissing it up the wall. Stop being so utterly bitter & just enjoy life.

23 minutes ago, Moomintroll said:
44 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:
I’d heard Clark did like a bevvy ?? People saying he kept turning up at press conferences with wee cuts etc as a result of drunken falls !!

No that was pathetic photoshop pish from bitter ****. They even added some "comedy" black eyes to remind them of home.

Here's a pic from the daily record.

0_18664419.jpg

And a link to the record..

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/rangers-v-kilmarnock-every-word-14139508

Obviously not a Photoshop.

11 minutes ago, Moomintroll said:
40 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

willy, plenty of people in your team's past would have been better spent in investments rather than pissing it up the wall. Stop being so utterly bitter & just enjoy life.

There is no bitterness just the facts and the truth even if it hurts,McLeish was a great footballer in a great team.
McLeish as a manager and the SFA are totally complicit with side letter attached.

1 hour ago, Moomintroll said:
1 hour ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

Ok then. Never knew that. I had heard he liked a bevvy.

Rangers join in with July's big march.

Rangers Football Club and Rangers Charity Foundation will be teaming up with Ibrox Pride for this year’s MardiGla and are inviting supporters take part.
The Pride march will be held on Saturday 20th July; beginning in Kelvingrove Park, before weaving its way to George Square.
Alongside Rangers FC’s Official LGBT+ Supporters Club, Ibrox Pride, the group will be displaying an inclusive banner and t-shirts, and are inviting people from all backgrounds to join them.

3 minutes ago, bennett said:

Rangers Football Club and Rangers Charity Foundation will be teaming up with Ibrox Pride for this year’s MardiGla and are inviting supporters take part.
The Pride march will be held on Saturday 20th July; beginning in Kelvingrove Park, before weaving its way to George Square.
Alongside Rangers FC’s Official LGBT+ Supporters Club, Ibrox Pride, the group will be displaying an inclusive banner and t-shirts, and are inviting people from all backgrounds to join them.

unless your a kafflik.....................:angel

31 minutes ago, Hawkeye the Gnu said:

Cheap yet tediously predictable posting from you.

Why is it always the most empty-headed diddies who bring religion into the Big Ecumenical Hoose?

4 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

Why is it always the most empty-headed diddies who bring religion into the Big Ecumenical Hoose?

You are a riot!  Pot,kettle, burnt chip pan, silica plates from rocket ship etc etc...

5 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

59 minutes ago, Spring Onion said:

You are a riot!  Pot,kettle, burnt chip pan, silica plates from rocket ship etc etc...

This thread has been running for more than three years.  Never once have I initiated a discussion about religion.

I'd ask you to work your way through it to try and confound me but I suspect you'd have forgotten what the topic was before the end of the first page.

Turns out Rangers have the most humourless fans going.

Saints playing Linfield. Linfield fans with Union Jacks start singing "Hello Hello". Saints fans have a chorus of "Are you Rangers in disguise".

Rangers fans swarm all over twitter claiming everyones obsessed with Rangers, one boys tweeting f**k out the official twitter to ask them how many trophies they've won, and theres a couple saying theyll kick off at McDiarmid next time, no idea why.

Turns out Rangers have the most humourless fans going.
Saints playing Linfield. Linfield fans with Union Jacks start singing "Hello Hello". Saints fans have a chorus of "Are you Rangers in disguise".
Rangers fans swarm all over twitter claiming everyones obsessed with Rangers, one boys tweeting f**k out the official twitter to ask them how many trophies they've won, and theres a couple saying theyll kick off at McDiarmid next time, no idea why.
Stupid fuckers were meant to be boycotting every team that 'relegated' them. Full of empty threats, apart from when it comes to violence right enough.

10 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

You dont even know me ya p***k.

The only empty headed diddies around are the ones who dont believe Sevco and the previous entity have only existed due to spouting religious bile everywhere they go.

Without exploiting religion the club wouldnt exist as it is, rather it would be just another wee diddy club  instead of being one of the most hated institutions in the country.

11 hours ago, bennett said:

I suppose there is a need to celebrate something with no trophies in the closet. 

57 minutes ago, Hawkeye the Gnu said:

You dont even know me ya p***k.

The only empty headed diddies around are the ones who dont believe Sevco and the previous entity have only existed due to spouting religious bile everywhere they go.

Without exploiting religion the club wouldnt exist as it is, rather it would be just another wee diddy club  instead of being one of the most hated institutions in the country.

I've heard Kilmarnock fans shouting "religious bile" at opponents, get off your high horse.

12 hours ago, Hawkeye the Gnu said:

So predictable.

28 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

I suppose there is a need to celebrate something with no trophies in the closet. 

Your wittiest post so far Willie.