Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

Class but expected.....

Rangers are delighted to announce that the Women’s first-team and Academy have become fully integrated within the club’s football department.

The exciting move means Rangers will have the opportunity to recruit professional players, as well as turn some of our existing players professional.

Rangers Women will now play all their home games at the Hummel Training Centre, when the second half of their season resumes in August, following a break for the summer’s World Cup.

The new stand at the club’s training facility has been developed in line with Scottish Women’s Premier League requirements for this purpose

1 hour ago, bennett said:

Class but expected.....

Rangers are delighted to announce that the Women’s first-team and Academy have become fully integrated within the club’s football department.

The exciting move means Rangers will have the opportunity to recruit professional players, as well as turn some of our existing players professional.

Rangers Women will now play all their home games at the Hummel Training Centre, when the second half of their season resumes in August, following a break for the summer’s World Cup.

The new stand at the club’s training facility has been developed in line with Scottish Women’s Premier League requirements for this purpose

I take it that means you'll be going along to lend your support then, Benny.

On 07/07/2019 at 11:55, bennett said:

I've heard Kilmarnock fans shouting "religious bile" at opponents, get off your high horse.

So predictable.

Your wittiest post so far Willie.

On 07/07/2019 at 14:37, kennysmassiveego said:

Think I’ll need to ask for  a definition here benny 

On 07/07/2019 at 15:58, Flybhoy said:

Bennett in talking bollocks shocker...

....in other news, water is wet and shit stinks.

I've only ever heard two shouts from our fans relating to religion and/or Celtic connections - its two too many but it has happened.

2 hours ago, bennett said:

Class but expected.....

Good news but not surprising at our progressive and inclusive club.

14 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

Good news but not surprising at our progressive and inclusive club.

Scotland's only undead club. Very forward-thinking IMO.

I've been travelling in Continental Europe ( while I'm still allowed to without a visa ) since the beginning of May. Has Morelos gone for yet? If he's still there, my guess has to be that all bids peaked at only £17, 999, 995, a dismissive £5 below what the lad is actually worth....? Fair play to you fellas for hanging on to him in such insulting circumstances.

53 minutes ago, Big Chief Toffee Teeth said:

I've been travelling in Continental Europe ( while I'm still allowed to without a visa

Some other thread for this pish.  Not sure which but probably something with a myriad of empty-headed Yessers (though I know that doesn't narrow things own much)

I traveled visa-free before Britain joined the (what is now known as) The EU.

Thanks for being yet another airhead diddy posting on The Big Ecumenical thread.  We won't miss you.

Some other thread for this pish.  Not sure which but probably something with a myriad of empty-headed Yessers (though I know that doesn't narrow things own much)
I traveled visa-free before Britain joined the (what is now known as) The EU.
Thanks for being yet another airhead diddy posting on The Big Ecumenical thread.  We won't miss you.
Well that seemed to upset you! Please accept my apologies - especially as it's Sunday.
You travelled ( customarily taking two 'l' s, unless you're a US citizen, incidentally - I believe you enjoy a reputation on here for pedantry in all things grammatical and etymological, so I wouldn't want you to make the error again ) extensively in Europe without a passport? Unless you were a guest-worker, or part of the British Expeditionary Force or Operation Overlord, I doubt that you travelled for more than 90 days without a visa.
Post-Brexit, like US etc citizens, we'll probably be fine for up to 90 days - but with a Schengen Visa.
Anyway, back to Alfie......

1 minute ago, Big Chief Toffee Teeth said:

You travelled extensively in Europe without a passport?

I trimmed your post of bollocks.  I didn't and didn't say that I did.

It's a feature of the diddies who post on here that they over-elaborate their posts and forget the beginning by the time they reach the end.  Sad that you're yet another such.

Well that seemed to upset you! Please accept my apologies - especially as it's Sunday.......

That’s his thing, 1st out the blocks to start threads then gets all upset and throws a hissyfit if anyone other than rangers fans post in them. If it were me, and it annoyed me that much, I wouldn’t bother starting them in the 1st place. Tbh, I think he rather enjoys it, gives him opportunities to try and demean people. .

It's a feature of the diddies who post on here that they over-elaborate their posts and forget the beginning by the time they reach the end.  Sad that you're yet another such.
Thanks for trimming it of all the bits with which you had trouble. Confirms it hit the spot.
Meanwhile, Alfie's stock is presumably rising by the day....

19 minutes ago, Big Chief Toffee Teeth said:

Thanks for trimming it of all the bits with which you had trouble. Confirms it hit the spot.
Meanwhile, Alfie's stock is presumably rising by the day....

The only thing that hits the spot with him is alcohol mate.

55 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

That’s his thing, 1st out the blocks to start threads then gets all upset and throws a hissyfit if anyone other than rangers fans post in them. If it were me, and it annoyed me that much, I wouldn’t bother starting them in the 1st place. Tbh, I think he rather enjoys it, gives him opportunities to try and demean people. .

Why would I bother when you've just posted the most self-demeaning, blubbing post in P&B history?

Have you no fucking backbone?

Why would I bother when you've just posted the most self-demeaning, blubbing post in P&B history?
Have you no fucking backbone?

IMG_6485.jpg