Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

8 minutes ago, TavTastic said:

Horseshit. I see far more Celtic fans getting annoyed at Catholics playing for us than I do Rangers fans. Just like yourself as you turn into a red-faced seething wreck every time Neil McCann's name is mentioned.

It's a shame there is any issue over this at all but it's now a problem of the Green and Greys in the main.

Totally agree. Far more Celtic fans get angry when a Catholic signs for Rangers than Rangers fans. 

It was the same growing up as a Catholic Rangers fan. The only stick I got about it was from them. 

I think the reason for this is because it destroys their argument that Rangers are not an inclusive club. 

37 minutes ago, TavTastic said:

Not sweeping anything. It's the truth.

Poster joins P+B

Poster starts off ok

Poster gradually starts to become more Sevco

Poster goes full Sevco

Poster either gets banned or leaves because they’ve embarrassed themselves

Poster joins P+B

Poster starts off ok

Poster goes full Sevco

Poster joins P+B

Poster starts off ok

Poster goes full Sevco

Poster joins P+B

Poster starts off ok

Poster goes full Sevco

1 minute ago, thepundit said:

Totally agree. Far more Celtic fans get angry when a Catholic signs for Rangers than Rangers fans. 

It was the same growing up as a Catholic Rangers fan. The only stick I got about it was from them. 

I think the reason for this is because it destroys their argument that Rangers are not an inclusive club. 

Poster joins P+B

Poster starts off ok

Poster goes full Sevco

Poster joins P+B

Poster starts off ok

Poster goes full Sevco

Poster joins P+B

Poster starts off ok

Poster goes full Sevco

Poster joins P+B

Poster starts off ok

Poster goes full Sevco

Poster joins P+B

Poster starts off ok

Poster goes full Sevco

51 minutes ago, TavTastic said:

Horseshit. I see far more Celtic fans getting annoyed at Catholics playing for us than I do Rangers fans. Just like yourself as you turn into a red-faced seething wreck every time Neil McCann's name is mentioned.

It's a shame there is any issue over this at all but it's now a problem of the Green and Greys in the main.

the fact it's got you so angry just convinces me even more.

1 hour ago, TavTastic said:

When was the last time you wondered what a new signing's religion is?  Almost certainly never.  The P&B diddies, though, love this shit.  Maybe one day they'll be able to move on.

1 minute ago, The_Kincardine said:

When was the last time you wondered what a new signing's religion is?

Literally never as I was born in the 1990s and my father raised me to respect all cultures. A lot of desperate flailing from the P&Ds here.

Literally never as I was born in the 1990s and my father raised me to respect all cultures. A lot of desperate flailing from the P&Ds here.
You were the one that presented an utterly wild and baseless personal opinion as some sort of fact, on this very subject.

So aye, there has been desperate flailing.

(P&Ds is fucking harrowing patter btw)

Whilst I agree most Rangers  fans probably aren't arsed what religion their players are there is still a sizeable amount who do, but it’s more so irish catholic’s tbh hence why they don't really sign them. A few bad games and their true colours come showing like they were with Rob Kiernan.

9 minutes ago, TavTastic said:

Histrionics and antediluvian claptrap from the Ps&Ds is the price we broad-minded Bears have to pay for supporting P&B's poster team.

Back on topic, I see Ross has gone to Pompey - with an option to buy.

3 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Histrionics and antediluvian claptrap from the Ps&Ds is the price we broad-minded Bears have to pay for supporting P&B's poster team.

Back on topic, I see Ross has gone to Pompey - with an option to buy.

Talk of an "option to buy" there. I hope that is set at worthwhile price of us. Going out on loan is the right decision as he needs regular game time.

12 minutes ago, senorsoupe said:

2017: Rangers fans argue that Ross McCrorie is a bigger prospect than Kieran Tierney

2019: Kieran Tierney close to a move to either Arsenal or Napoli, McCrorie going on loan in English League One

Lol

I must have missed that argument.

Not often you read people comparing central midfielders to left backs. I haven't seen much of Tierney other than a few games to be honest but, as with McKenna at the Dons, I'm not seeing what justifies such a price tag. (even taking into consideration the inflated transfer fee's down south).

Not saying he's a bad player. Worth £25m? No.