Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

10 minutes ago, G-MAN said:

"Rangers FC announced accounts at 6-45pm on a Friday, conveniently after the majority of people have stopped looking at the news."

I quite like Forbes but I stopped reading after that opening paragraph.  Every minute of every day is Sevco news day for the G&G scum and their diddy lackeys such as the daft wee Dolly poster above.

Edited by The_Kincardine

47 minutes ago, G-MAN said:

Some Rangers employee/s slaving away doing some overtime to get the accounts out for our green n grey friends , deserves some gratitude. 

Morelos was brilliant yesterday. A handful all game and his finish for the second was pure class!

20 goals already this season. Last season he didn't reach that mark until Boxing Day. 

A goal every 71 minutes played in the league and a goal every 77 minutes played in all competitions. 10 goals in Europe is also a great achievement. 

The improvement from the player we had in 17/18 is remarkable and full credit should go to Gerrard's coaching staff.

1371223507_MorelosClap.gif.af9e38c4c013ee5db06ac3362309c7dc.gif

1501103710_MorelosClappingPolitely.gif.fd4780b1e491e9b31128f48a2392a9c9.gif

2136388100_ColumbiaFlag.gif.66ea0d52f336ac1d2d9eda5f0feb07f2.gif

What a player we have on our hands here. 

On 03/11/2019 at 21:48, The_Kincardine said:

"Rangers FC announced accounts at 6-45pm on a Friday, conveniently after the majority of people have stopped looking at the news."

I quite like Forbes but I stopped reading after that opening paragraph.  Every minute of every day is Sevco news day for the G&G scum and their diddy lackeys such as the daft wee Dolly poster above.

Have i missed your expert analysis of the accounts and the defence of the fiscal prudence being displayed over govan way ????    Only askin', as you're all over everything else bumping your gums with comments on how great l'equipe nouveau are doing.  Please share your wisdom as to the financial situation as it stands following the publication of the figures.

ps, you might want to read the full Forbes article before enlightening us with the de facto position.  Only sayin', like.

Have i missed your expert analysis of the accounts and the defence of the fiscal prudence being displayed over govan way ????    Only askin', as you're all over everything else bumping your gums with comments on how great l'equipe nouveau are doing.  Please share your wisdom as to the financial situation as it stands following the publication of the figures.
ps, you might want to read the full Forbes article before enlightening us with the de facto position.  Only sayin', like.

It's all a timmy conspiracy, apparently.

21 minutes ago, hearthammer said:

Some very interesting tweets from the author of that blog have been uncovered,  most people with a bit of decency will give it a wide berth.

10 hours ago, Chicken Wing said:

.0cea5417-e0f8-405c-f3f1-08216346cbe7.jpeg

Board members having to cover shortfalls is hardly news, they've been doing it for the last 3 seasons and will continue doing it for the next couple of seasons.  This blogger hasn't unearthed some great scoop, it's common knowledge which has been discussed on here many times.

18 hours ago, bennett said:

Some very interesting tweets from the author of that blog have been uncovered,  most people with a bit of decency will give it a wide berth.

..........  would openly admit to the shenanigans and industrial scale cheating that went on down govan way.  Also, they would admit that, under Scottish company (not "club") law, they are a new team born via a phoenix manoeuvre in 2012.

7 hours ago, Cerberus said:

For people from places like Livingston and Coatbridge visiting Glasgow to watch the football is the greatest thing they will achieve in life.

Low aspirations.  Can they not afford the bus fare to visit the East Coast instead?