Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

It doesn't need an audit to know that if you cast a valid vote and are asked to uncast it then the process is flawed.
Every club that voted no had an opportunity to change their vote if it didn't pass. Dundee were the ones who asked for it not to be taken into account prior to it being received. Even if the vote was received and counted they could still have changed their view.

Just now, Lebowski said:
3 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:
It doesn't need an audit to know that if you cast a valid vote and are asked to uncast it then the process is flawed.

Every club that voted no had an opportunity to change their vote if it didn't pass. Dundee were the ones who asked for it not to be taken into account prior to it being received. Even if the vote was received and counted they could still have changed their view.

Stop hurting the Sevco lads

Its like kicking a 2 legged puppy.........................just more fun🤗

After all this time has that nugget still not realised that it’s a matter of company law that a “no” vote can be changed to a “yes” at any time?

They actually read a 200 page document in a hour, that must be a record.

It doesn’t say that though, does it?
You really think opinions will change in 4 or 5 hrs time? I predict more pointing and laughing.

1 minute ago, bennett said:

They actually read a 200 page document in a hour, that must be a record.

No they obviously quickly reviewed it in respect of evidence of bullying, coercion and corruption claims and saw little or nothing - if I was accused of such I could readily look through such a document in quick time to find any such evidence

Just now, Aberwhat said:
4 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:
Has there ever been a club that is more detested than Sevco?

Rangers probably come close

But not close enough 

9 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

It doesn’t say that though, does it?
You really think opinions will change in 4 or 5 hrs time? I predict more pointing and laughing.

Stil pretty quick to read 200 pages.

I suspect they'll downplay everything in it and go into full spin mode.