Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

Just now, The_Kincardine said:

I quoted the words that you used.  The rest of the post was flannel.

You selectively pulled a few words from my post to concoct another sentence that means something entirely different from what I actually said.

Think rangers fans have went from:

Illegal loans: turns out this was totally false and they have been made to look a wee bit silly....

Let’s move on quickly.....

Er er er BULLYING!!! Aye the rangers have pure been bullied by the way and we won’t stand for it.

Zero evidence of bullying published.

Er Naw we never said we were being bullied.

Er er er the Dundee vote! Aye let go back to that again....

Wonder what the next topic on the roulette wheel of conspiracies will be....

10 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

There is no distraction.  People are still banging on about the fictional 'change a No vote' bollocks so it's worth reinforcing that this is as real as a unicorn.

The true truth is that the SPFL rigged a ballot - and flagged they would do so a week earlier to UEFA.  That is the real scandal 

But still, this democratic effrontery is immaterial as long as you diddies can rant about Rangers on multiple threads.  

I haven’t read the dossier, either in full or any sort of snippet, but if the part about the SPFL telling UEFA that clubs had unanimously voted to end the season before that happened then that is inexcusable.

The desperation of Sevco regarding the title has clouded the issue. I’ve been quite happy to laugh away at their statements etc. However over the last week or two Doncaster has been heralded as some kind of hero by a lot of people. We all know that the majority of fans of all clubs have wanted Doncaster and Co out for a long time, if the Ibrox team can get him out then I for one am supportive.

21 minutes ago, Aim Here said:

You selectively pulled a few words from my post to concoct another sentence that means something entirely different from what I actually said.

I quoted the start of your post verbatim.  You said, "There's no 'explicit' provision to change a No vote." Now if you want to change your mind and say that there IS explicit provision then I will happily update my reply to you. 

4 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

I quoted the start of your post verbatim.  You said, "There's no 'explicit' provision to change a No vote." Now if you want to change your mind and say that there IS explicit provision then I will happily update my reply to you. 

Extracting a sentence fragment in a way that completely changes the meaning of what was said is not quoting, it's misquoting. It's also simple, boring and dishonest. Like you.

20 minutes ago, Public menace said:

Er er er the Dundee vote! Aye let go back to that again....

Wonder what the next topic on the roulette wheel of conspiracies will be....

The Dundee voted is really the fulcrum to this entire episode.  Had their perfectly valid vote been allowed to stand we'd not be having this discussion.  Instead, the SPFL Exec went against all decency and allowed them to come up with a different answer based on the (as admitted today) fiction of, "You can change a No vote".

This is utter nonsense and, as I have said repeatedly, enough for Doncaster and McKenzie to be called to account.  

8 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Kincardine claims to be a grown man with children yet is clearly a wee edgelord who probably thinks his trolling is daring.

Hes a lying raging fuckin idiot like the rest of the sevco fans on here. 

1 hour ago, Bohemian said:

Hes a lying raging fuckin idiot like the rest of the sevco fans on here. 

Always found him to be quite calm and reasonable. 

1 hour ago, DA Baracus said:

Kincardine claims to be a grown man with children yet is clearly a wee edgelord who probably thinks his trolling is daring.

Rather than trolling,  I think you're being a bit sensitive here.

2 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

So there is no provision for changing a 'No' vote then.

Not quite.  Two posters have said you can change a 'No' vote so it's perfectly reasonable to ask for how that provision is worded. It turns out that there is no such provision.

We'll agree to disagree.  Well I'll agree to disagree, you can do what you want.

Rules below, cannot revoke agreement with resolution, nothing about changing from disagree to agreeSPFL-resolution-rules.jpeg

11 hours ago, Romeo said:

Ooof, Kinky has lost it and is all over the place.

Sevco yet again making a rip roaring c**t of things has them all doubling down despite the lack of the promised evidence.

I almost feel sorry for them.

Almost

You have it nailed, allright.

3 hours ago, Sortmeout said:

I haven’t read the dossier, either in full or any sort of snippet, but if the part about the SPFL telling UEFA that clubs had unanimously voted to end the season before that happened then that is inexcusable.

UEFA asked all leagues to tell them how they were planning to end.

The SPFL Board canvassed clubs with that question, found most clubs wanted the season to end as is, and then responded to the UEFA demand by saying the majority of clubs wanted to end the season as it stood.

They then got the clubs to vote on it, and as expected, the majority of clubs voted to end the season as is.

Clearly a story worthy of a film, with all the skullduggery and scheming that went on.

10 minutes ago, weirdcal said:

Rules below, cannot revoke agreement with resolution, nothing about changing from disagree to agreeSPFL-resolution-rules.jpeg

You're wasting your time, as until he sees something that explicitly reads "A no vote can be reversed", then he'll just keep running about with that bone in his mouth.

You're wasting your time, as until he sees something that explicitly reads "A no vote can be reversed", then he'll just keep running about with that bone in his mouth.

So whilst we are using lateral thinking, he appears to be using literal thinking.
I understand now.