Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2023/24

2 minutes ago, Lebowski said:
4 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:
For 'no' read 'reject'.  Functionally the same thing.

Although different. Like Rangers and Nu Rangers.

Oooft - a NewCo NuCo joke.  I didn't see that yin from a million miles away.

In other news, The Big Wheelers are baying for blood.  No doubt the full article  will have been posted elsewhere but here's the important para:

The handling of this entire situation has been farcical ranging from the decisions made by the SPFL board to those clubs who have, what could only be charitably described as, misled and deceived. The principle of ‘do no harm’ to Scottish football during the pandemic was thrown out of the window a long time ago and the decision taken today will cause harm to many clubs – Falkirk included..

9 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

For 'no' read 'reject'.  Functionally the same thing.

On the Notes, in respect of the Resolution, posted earlier today by weirdcal, does it say,

“Once you have indicated your agreement to the Ordinary Resolution, you may not revoke your agreement.”  Yes it does.

Does it say,

”Once you have indicated your rejection of the Ordinary Resolution, you may not revoke your rejection.”  No it doesn’t.

You strike me as being an extremely intelligent person, so why is it that when it comes to backing the views of your football team, all semblance of that intelligence goes out of the window.

14 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

why is it that when it comes to backing the views of your football team, all semblance of that intelligence goes out of the window.

I have been, over many years, highly critical of Rangers on here - especially when it comes to statements.  I have a track record, second to none, of excoriating the pap we've produced, especially under Traynor,  and have often called him a liability.  My track record of calling my club to account is only beaten by the estimable @bennettwho is a bigger cant-meister then me - though this is much underappreciated.

As far as the vote is concerned there is, as I have stated many times, no provision for rescinding a 'no' vote.  I asked, earlier today, for evidence of this and none was put to me.

Now I ken that both Nelms and Supermack were cucked by the SPFL in to ticking the 'accept' box but that's a problem that you provincial teams have to take up with your own clubs.  Do not blame your lack of baws on me.

6 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

As far as the vote is concerned there is, as I have stated many times, no provision for rescinding a 'no' vote.  I asked, earlier today, for evidence of this and none was put to me.

I think if I was going to spend 4 weeks creating a 200 page document of complaints about the SPFL, this would have been fairly close to the top.  Is it in there and have the SPFL replied to it? (I've not read the dossier or seen it mentioned anywhere in the press so I genuinely don't know).

6 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

I have been, over many years, highly critical of Rangers on here - especially when it comes to statements.  I have a track record, second to none, of excoriating the pap we've produced, especially under Traynor,  and have often called him a liability.  My track record of calling my club to account is only beaten by the estimable @bennettwho is a bigger cant-meister then me - though this is much underappreciated.

Now I ken that both Nelms and Supermack were cucked by the SPFL in to ticking the 'accept' box but that's a problem that you provincial teams have to take up with your own clubs.  Do not blame your lack of baws on me.

There are none so blind as those who will not see.

1 hour ago, kingjoey said:

There are none so blind as those who will not see.

Just part of posting on a forum like PnB, the bandwagon mentality usually takes over as folk don't want to stand apart from the online mob.

I have been, over many years, highly critical of Rangers on here - especially when it comes to statements.  I have a track record, second to none, of excoriating the pap we've produced, especially under Traynor,  and have often called him a liability.  My track record of calling my club to account is only beaten by the estimable [mention=36489]bennett[/mention]who is a bigger cant-meister then me - though this is much underappreciated.

I mean, you could put this to bed by showing the evidence that a Rejection or Abstention cannot be changed within the 28 days to an Acceptance of the proposal?

Given that there are specifics to indicate that an Acceptance cannot be changed to a Rejection/Abstention, I would have thought that what you need would be right beside that one if it were the case?

Rangers are playing a blinder not all the evidence has been produced but enough to ask questions of those governing the game in scotland rangers want a court date to sort out the goings on then and only then will the truth bring down the glorious game in scotland

Rangers are playing a blinder not all the evidence has been produced but enough to ask questions of those governing the game in scotland rangers want a court date to sort out the goings on then and only then will the truth bring down the glorious game in scotland

DgVYXgdUcAEnL9I.jpeg

In the time it’s taken for this dossier to be released the Germans have came up with a way to play the league to conclusion.

Maybe if the same amount of effort was put in to working out methods to restart the league, which the vast majority of fans want, we’d have gotten somewhere.

Instead we’re stuck in Groundhog Day and slinging mud at each other whilst, ultimately, having no proper foothold on the mountain now know as Kill Ra Ess Pee Ell.

Edited by stressball