11 hours ago, ClydeTon said:

Seems...                         

Reasonable...

11 hours ago, STFU_Donny said:

God loves a trier.

8 hours ago, The Equalizer said:

Jesus fucking wept. 😳 

1 minute ago, Sortmeout said:

With any other set of fans you would assume this is parody but not with this mob.

f**k sake, lads...

29 minutes ago, Sortmeout said:

You’ve got people out there who believe Newco and Oldco are the same club so I don’t think anyone thinking this was a genuine Rangers fan was too much of a wild take.

while that does look like its low effort bait on that twitter post, nobody has ever went broke underestimating how fucktarded the average rangers, rangers* or celtic fan could be tbh

Edited by Thistle_do_nicely

1 hour ago, Drew Brees said:

I know Rangers fan are fucking stupid at the best of times, but this is mental.  Rangers have literally won the Scottish Premiership, Scottish Cup and got to the final of the Europa League since they were formed in 2012.

And the guy sounds like he's from Dundee too.

On 01/02/2023 at 09:19, AJF said:

A good wee article highlighting the changes Beale has made that is bringing out the better side of Kent. A massive upturn in his form which shows how limited he was under Gio. I’d really like to get him tied down on another contract.

https://fourladshadadream.blog/2023/02/01/a-rejuvenated-ryan-kent/

On 12/02/2023 at 19:33, AJF said:

After almost two months exactly since Beale’s first competitive match, it’s probably a good time to take stock of his start as manager and see where we are.

Statistically, we are clearly doing a lot better:

Beale’s first 13 matches in charge

Won 12, drawn 1

Scored 30, conceded 12

Gio’s preceding 13 matches in charge (excluding Europe)

Won 9, drawn 2, lost 2

Scored 28, conceded 12

We’ve also seen an uplift in the numbers and performances from a number of key players, particularly Kent, Morelos and Barisic.

However, stats only go so far and the eye test tells you we are still a fragile team that are struggling to performs at times, particularly at home which shows we lack that clinical nature or creative flair to break teams down.

We’ve conceded the first goal in a lot of matches under Beale (6 out of 13). While we managed to turn 5 of those matches into victories, there is only so many times you will be able to do that before it catches up with you.

Overall, I think Beale has made a solid start, but we need the performances to start matching the results or we will remain a long way off Celtic.

On 10/04/2023 at 20:08, AJF said:

While he is hinting at having some money to spend, no manager at Rangers will be able to do what Ange done at Celtic unless we are backed to a similar financial level in the transfer market which just isn’t going to happen. So it’s really at a stage where he will need to make gradual improvements.

The main obstacle remains the fixtures against Celtic. I think Beale has a style that could be effective against them, so with a few shrewd additions then we can see where we go. 

On 10/04/2023 at 20:39, AJF said:

Without a doubt. You need a scouting system and manager in place that will be able to sign well consistently. With only 1 transfer window and 2 signings made it’s too early to say whether Beale can do that.

But that’s also easier to do when you can spend more than your city rivals so it’s not going to be as instant in our case, is what I’m getting at. It’ll be a more gradual process if at all.

I also agree there is clearly a gap between the sides. I also never said we are almost there or need simply a tweak. I believe we will need to make a few additions that are all successful, but I do think Beale has a style of play that can be effective against them if we get it right.

It's the hope that kills you M8.

Six months ago, Jack Butland was on the bench at Old Trafford, whilst training every day with David de Gea at Manchester Utd.

This morning, he'll be listening to a team talk from Alex Rae.  :lol: