Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2024/25

You were literally just saying Gerrard should be sacked if he goes. Now players naturally outgrow Scotland. 
Which is it? 
Edit : who was the Liverpool youth Rangers were linked with last year who ended up at Swansea (?). Could be a decent shout. 
Rhian Brewster

Just now, GNU_Linux said:
3 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:
You were literally just saying Gerrard should be sacked if he goes. Now players naturally outgrow Scotland. 
Which is it? 
Edit : who was the Liverpool youth Rangers were linked with last year who ended up at Swansea (?). Could be a decent shout. 

Rhian Brewster

Is he not going to Sheffield Utd ??

Benrahma is being linked with Chelsea and West Ham for 30m. Watkins being linked with a host of Premier League teams for 20m plus. Fulham paid 25m for Mitrovic 2 years ago and his stock has only risen since then.

It's the greatest sight that I have ever seen.

Just now, Marshmallo said:

Benrahma is being linked with Chelsea and West Ham for 30m. Watkins being linked with a host of Premier League teams for 20m plus. Fulham paid 25m for Mitrovic 2 years ago and his stock has only risen since then.

It's the greatest sight that I have ever seen.

Even with 9iar quite a lot of Celtic fans are realistic around what they can spend and who would be willing to make the move to Scotland.

**** are still living on a different planet.

3 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

Gerrard should be sacked because players 'outgrow Scotland'? 

I haven't even seen a Celtic fan claim this yet. Fair play. 

I hope he doesn’t and gets time as he brings profile to Scottish game which is good.

Will be interesting to see if your fellow Berz agree with you if he doesn’t stop 10iar mind you.

Rangers fans think their name is a ‘lure’ for players. They actually think players like Mitrovic and Watkins would sign for them.

Unreal.

Rangers fans think their name is a ‘lure’ for players. They actually think players like Mitrovic and Watkins would sign for them.
Unreal.
You're talking about the reincarnation of a club that nearly signed Messi here...

8 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

I hope he doesn’t and gets time as he brings profile to Scottish game which is good.

Will be interesting to see if your fellow Berz agree with you if he doesn’t stop 10iar mind you.

That some swift goal post moving you're doing there. 

14 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

Unreal.

Everything changed on the day they signed Joleon Lescott

20200726_123724.thumb.jpg.659eab2adc0b276ab3f0df1cb951a141.jpg

Tin hat on here, but ~£15m could make Rangers a better side than keeping Morelos.

He absolutely chucked it after Christmas last season (his display at McDiarmid was one of the most half arsed I've seen recently), and he continously let's them down in big games.

They could bag a couple of decent players from that, or even some elite loans, that could make them a better squad.