Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2024/25

9 hours ago, Jinky67 said:

What part of me saying that I disagree with the level of risk isn’t me saying there is no risk to Rangers fans at Celtic Park couldn’t you understand? I also replied to your video saying all you have done is confirm fans aren’t safe at either stadium and you still come out with a shite like “it’s just Ibrox that’s a bad place” 

You either just read the first paragraph or just can’t grasp the concept that both stadiums aren’t safe to away fans but the risk and threat can and are different, which is fine and that’s not your fault probably due to your limited experience of it. What is your fault is an inability to read a post fully which makes discussing most things with you these days somewhat pointless.

See you at Celtic Park or maybe not 😉

It was more a jibe at the fact Celtic are demanding we put up nets when it appears they are also required at Celtic park going by the evidence available. I felt while you are insisting the level of risk is different it’s a cop out to portray the risk at Ibrox as worse than Celtic park despite it being pretty much the same.

Edited by AJF

2 minutes ago, bennett said:

A poll on FF about sacking Beale at 91% in favour of sacking. 

What's the PnBears view, I think it's a bit kneejerk and I'm for giving him time.

Yes, yes, give him time. Shitloads of it. Beale must stay.

1 hour ago, bennett said:

What's the PnBears view, I think it's a bit kneejerk and I'm for giving him time.

Not only should he get time, he should also be heartily backed in at least two more transfer windows. 

3 hours ago, bennett said:

Nup. He initially got the benefit of the doubt from me as I (clearly mistakenly) thought he was the brains behind Gerrard but that badge can now only be pinned on Gary McAllister. 

I actually think Beale is decent at scouting and recruitment - simmer down at the back now - his signings have all shown occasional flashes of brilliance that means they must be some sort of footballers but the inability of the XI on the park to gel, have confidence in, and understand, one another is the problem. Looking at that game today you’d have thought some of them had only been introduced to the sport last week. 

On 27/07/2023 at 08:14, AJF said:

I think Lammers has the potential to be a big player for us this season. His close control is excellent and he manages to create dangerous positions for himself out of almost nothing. Very impressed thus far.

Me too mate, me too

IMG_7394.jpeg

42 minutes ago, alta-pete said:

Nup. He initially got the benefit of the doubt from me as I (clearly mistakenly) thought he was the brains behind Gerrard but that badge can now only be pinned on Gary McAllister. 

I actually think Beale is decent at scouting and recruitment - simmer down at the back now - his signings have all shown occasional flashes of brilliance that means they must be some sort of footballers but the inability of the XI on the park to gel, have confidence in, and understand, one another is the problem. Looking at that game today you’d have thought some of them had only been introduced to the sport last week. 

Raskin is your version of Soro, Cantwell is a shite wum who has been found out in every single derby bar the bounce match at Ibrox after the league was won.  

All 4 of your new forwards look worse than the ones that have left even Sakala was a more potent threat due to the fact no c**t knew what he was going to do.

41 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

Me too mate, me too

IMG_7394.jpeg

If it wasn’t for the miss, I’d find Joe Hart lying sunbathing the funniest part of that image. It had so much potential.

Edited by AJF

11 minutes ago, AJF said:

If it wasn’t for the miss, I’d find Joe Hart lying sunbathing the funniest part of that image. It had so much potential.

I wouldn't have had Hart at much fault for that goal if it went in tbh. He made himself big enough so that a shot away would have been likely covered then pulled out the right time so that he wouldn't have given away a penalty yet still forcing the attacker wide. He was shite for the 2nd disallowed goal but think that was his only blot today for me. A decent  performance long overdue.

Edited by gannonball

12 minutes ago, AJF said:

Unlike Lammers who doesn’t seem to have any 😬

Big Joe was pretty solid today tbf, not half bad at all

16 minutes ago, gannonball said:

I wouldn't have had Hart at much fault for that goal if it went in tbh. He made himself big enough so that a shot away would have been likely covered then pulled out the right time so that he wouldn't have given away a penalty yet still forcing the attacker wide. He was shite for the 2nd disallowed goal but think that was his only blot today for me. A decent  performance long overdue.

I’m not convinced to be fair. He is still hopeless with the ball at his feet and it would be one of the priority positions I’d be looking to upgrade if I were Celtic. I’m very surprised he has went into the new season as your number 1.