Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2024/25

16 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

Whats funny is the **** thinking the banter years are over because a few decent results on the pitch.

You need to be fair mate, its not just a few good results.  No mean feat being a lofty 5th in a 12 team league, one away win and only one point behind the mighty Livingston.

Thats the start dreams are made of.

Not my debt nor my club sonny! And that's where you guys go wrong every time. It's not our job to sort out your mess it's yours. Simple!

But...but...but there’s always a steady stream of RealRainjurzMen coming in through the out door down Govan way .....with deep poakits and uncanny business nous to lead the Zombie****2012 back to greatness, etc., etc.,........
[emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122]

2 hours ago, weejoeharper said:

Not my debt nor my club sonny! And that's where you guys go wrong every time. It's not our job to sort out your mess it's yours. Simple!

How dare you assume peoples genders!

Warriors for social justice do your thing....

1 hour ago, Florentine_Pogen said:

But...but...but there’s always a steady stream of RealRainjurzMen coming in through the out door down Govan way .....with deep poakits and uncanny business nous to lead the Zombie****2012 back to greatness, etc., etc.,........
emoji122.pngemoji122.pngemoji122.pngemoji122.pngemoji122.pngemoji122.pngemoji122.pngemoji122.pngemoji122.png

You as well, Florry?  That the diddies are raging about Rangers over three threads and that tonight is a full moon is no coincidence.  I'm surprised at you - but only a little.

Still, you're nowhere near as bad as our Grey and Green pals.  Several of them are scouring Rangers message boards and C&P'ing tasty morsels on the Rangers threads here.  Strange behaviour at the best of times.  Strangers still when their own season's thread hasn't been posted in for almost a fortnight.

You as well, Florry?  That the diddies are raging about Rangers over three threads and that tonight is a full moon is no coincidence.  I'm surprised at you - but only a little.
Still, you're nowhere near as bad as our Grey and Green pals.  Several of them are scouring Rangers message boards and C&P'ing tasty morsels on the Rangers threads here.  Strange behaviour at the best of times.  Strangers still when their own season's thread hasn't been posted in for almost a fortnight.

Tbf, in the last fortnight no Celtic player has sent a pic of his cock to a young female whom he didn’t know while his pregnant wife sat at home nor did we lose a court case costing close to £1m in costs and potentially millions more in lost merchandise profits.

27 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

Tbf, in the last fortnight no Celtic player has sent a pic of his cock to a young female whom he didn’t know while his pregnant wife sat at home nor did we lose a court case costing close to £1m in costs and potentially millions more in lost merchandise profits.

You are playing right now, though. 

You are playing right now, though. 

I’m on the bench.

(Actually Posted that at ht, amazing what you can do in 10-15mins, esp when you don’t want to watch reruns of shit defending).

Edit - posted this when there was a substitution and injury break. I’ll keep you updated on my actions during the 2nd half.

50 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

You would never know anyway as you're fixated by 'us'.

Is this you trying to escape from justice to watch a Rangers game during your recent US sojourn?

You would never know anyway as you're fixated by 'us'.
Is this you trying to escape from justice to watch a Rangers game during your recent US sojourn?

I’ll watch that after the rangers game is finished if that’s ok with you.

you have griffiths so cant be sure about the first part

Not sure what to believe when Steven Gerrard speaks. In August it was “Rangers get no decisions from referees and haven’t for years.”.   Tonight it was “not sure if it was a penalty for Rangers but I’ve seen them given, especially at Ibrox.”  Make up your mind Stevie.