Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2024/25

Interview with Barry Ferguson after taking over at Kelty Hearts. 
First time I've met / spoken with Barry and he is one of the nicest, most accommodating and friendliest managers I've interviewed to date. Wish him well in his new role. :thumsup2
Barry is only at Kelty Hearts because he can't get a job anywhere else.

On 26/10/2018 at 19:44, dafcburty said:

Interview with Barry Ferguson after taking over at Kelty Hearts. 

First time I've met / spoken with Barry and he is one of the nicest, most accommodating and friendliest managers I've interviewed to date. Wish him well in his new role. :thumsup2

That's a good listen, mate.  Thanks for posting.  I've met wee Baz and he's just as you described - a quiet, unassuming guy which, given that he was a one of the top midfielders in Europe under wee Dick, is impressive.  I wish him well in Fife.   Is it right that our own Lee Wallace is also coaching there?

A couple of points:

1. On your website you have a typo.  You say, "Fowland League".  Best to correct it. 
2. Your first reply is from one of the grey and green dross.  Not a surprise.  They are tragic, Rangers-obsessed fuckwits who ruin everything they touch..

12 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

That's a good listen, mate.  Thanks for posting.  I've met wee Baz and he's just as you described - a quiet, unassuming guy which, given that he was a one of the top midfielders in Europe under wee Dick, is impressive.  I wish him well in Fife.   Is it right that our own Lee Wallace is also coaching there?

A couple of points:

1. On your website you have a typo.  You say, "Fowland League".  Best to correct it. 
2. Your first reply is from one of the grey and green dross.  Not a surprise.  They are tragic, Rangers-obsessed fuckwits who ruin everything they touch..

And your side of the equation aren’t obsessed with the “grey and green dross”?

15 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

And your side of the equation aren’t obsessed with the “grey and green dross”?

I know that you mean well, young Joey, but your argument doesn't stack up.  There are Celtic fans who post more about Rangers on here than I do.

So, without doubt, the equation doesn't balance.

6 minutes ago, Romeo said:

You're never done posting about Celtic fans ya drunken auld pie.

We had a decent and interesting post about Lowland League football.  Quite a good listen.  You, of course, pissed in the boy's tea.  Not a surprise as you're a Rangers-obsessed fuckwit 

Am I, " Never done posting about Celtic fans"?   Only the ones who post on, and reek out, the Rangers threads.  You being one of the worst culprits.

19 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

We had a decent and interesting post about Lowland League football.  Quite a good listen.  You, of course, pissed in the boy's tea.  Not a surprise as you're a Rangers-obsessed fuckwit 

Am I, " Never done posting about Celtic fans"?   Only the ones who post on, and reek out, the Rangers threads.  You being one of the worst culprits.

To be fair he’s on the Aberdeen threads all the time as well.

1 hour ago, The_Kincardine said:

fastshow1.JPG

48 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

:lol:

Absolute nonsense.

Yes, he completely failed the moment he stepped out his comfort zone and had to play above walking pace, laughable to claim he was anywhere near one of the top midfielders.

What a shambles.

A couple of points:

Lee Wallace is actually a decent lad also. He coached an amateur team in Edinburgh Hermiston Vale, only attended midweek games amd training nights, you could tell he was just a boy who loves football.