The Official Dundee United 2016-17 Thread

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Only just realised that it is only the bottom tiers of G.Fox and E.T stands and the Jerry Kerr (both home and away) are open for the game against Peterhead. I've sat in the top tier of the E.T for years, I won't be taking it well.

13 minutes ago, stumigoo said:

Only just realised that it is only the bottom tiers of G.Fox and E.T stands and the Jerry Kerr (both home and away) are open for the game against Peterhead. I've sat in the top tier of the E.T for years, I won't be taking it well.

I am boycotting this tournament, I'm not bothered how far we get in it.  It's an absolute joke of a competition and I don't see what benefit it does for United.

Have these new lads been playing regular football or have they been out for a while? Just trying to manage my expectation level re how long it will take them to get match fit / sharp.

It will also be an indication as to how long before we can make an informed judgment on  them . 

7 minutes ago, Reverend Maynard said:

Have these new lads been playing regular football or have they been out for a while? Just trying to manage my expectation level re how long it will take them to get match fit / sharp.

It will also be an indication as to how long before we can make an informed judgment on  them . 

In their interviews William says he's good to go but Frank says he's not match sharp.

As for informed judgement, I think they've both bought themselves a few extra games with their strong showing in Google images.

16 minutes ago, powerhouse7 said:

So the McKay rumours are true?

There are no McKay rumours, just some silly Saints fans touching themselves inappropriately in public. McKinnon on Arabzone suggesting he wants a striker. I don't think there's any prospect of another defender coming in.

2 hours ago, stumigoo said:

There will be a queue in the Jerry Kerr for something to throw yourself off if we lose.

2 minutes ago, Pull My Strings said:

There are no McKay rumours

You're going to look silly over the next few days...

Archived