The Official Dundee United 2016-17 Thread

If this Dutch boy can play RB I would stick him in there and move Toshney into the middle with Dillon.  Its fucking depressing that we are again left with Dillon as one of the better options at centre half.

We badly need a striker that can hold the ball up in and around the penalty box rather than just a headless chicken who chases lost causes into the corners.  A big Jon Daly type would create chances for VDV and Cammy Smith behind him.

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

scottish football is dead in the water.there is to much off a gulf between the poppy dodgers and the rest.first division football not for me coming from glasgow wasting a day watching that and giving Thompson my hard earned cash think not.would rather watch my local junior team they deserve my cash more

6 hours ago, ArabianKnight said:

Firmly in the get Donaldson to f**k camp now.

He's making horrendous mistakes and is obviously absolutely done.

He either needs an arm around the shoulder and given a good few games rest and some intensive training orbhe needs punted big time. 

He needs shown the door, pronto.

our defence has been a liability for years, it's just been comically bad recently. Can't wait to see the back of him and Durnan as first team regulars. 

hopefully we get a striker in as well and can build from here on in. 

scottish football is dead in the water.there is to much off a gulf between the poppy dodgers and the rest.first division football not for me coming from glasgow wasting a day watching that and giving Thompson my hard earned cash think not.would rather watch my local junior team they deserve my cash more

72fd55deb819dd59ed45887088f26018.gif

12 hours ago, arab1975 said:

Your ideas are intriguing to me and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter.

12 hours ago, arab1975 said:

I also traveled from Glasgow, and while I didn't enjoy the result, there were 3 (out of 4) cracking goals, an exciting game of football, and a few controversial decisions. If you think that's a wasted day, then you're obviously mental, so feel free to f*ck off to the juniors.

18 hours ago, invergowrie arab said:

I shan't. They are a tiny team that have less fans than an ice hockey team that have won one trophy in their otherwise unremarkable existence.

By contrast United Euro giants capable of taking 30,000 fans so a game who have a storied history festooned with trophies and international caps.

We were toyed with by Raith yesterday but I'm sure you will agree that I can't accept it should be so.

Thanks for understanding.

Daffy-Duck-masturbating.gif

1 hour ago, arab1975 said:

thank u for giving me advice on what I can do and telling me how exciting it was to watch 3 cracking goals and some controversial decisions.my advice to u is stay off the glue and let me know how u get on next game

And thank you for offering me advice.

Given that you are considering becoming a junior thicko, I'll just completely ignore it, thanks.

MMDxk.gif

2 hours ago, arab1975 said:

thank u for giving me advice on what I can do and telling me how exciting it was to watch 3 cracking goals and some controversial decisions.my advice to u is stay off the glue and let me know how u get on next game

Stay off the glue, kids. Amphetamines are clearly much better for you.

Archived