ABE

Like others here I care far less now about how England get on. Back in the naughties they were spouting the 'golden generation' patter and we were all gurning for them to get papped out. Now it's just mild indifference.

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The scotch hate England coz theyre better than you, the English bait, goad and laugh at the scotch coz theyre better than you. The media's role in this multiply the hatred also, that's really all it is.

A fully grown man with children who types out "coz". Painful.

Yep pretty much the same here, he's got something of the Joe Strummer about him and I can't help liking him.

But don't worry, once their hooligans have smashed up three French towns singing 'I'd rather be a paki than a Turk' even the most open hearted Scots will want the fuckers to lose as usual.

As ridiculous as that statement seems to be on first reading, it's actually true.

A lot of the young boys in my work quite like watching England and will be supporting them, their rationale being that they watch the EPL on Sky and they all, ahem, support English teams :1eye

They all seem to hate Scottish football btw.*

I personally hate the English football team and always wish them the very worst. It's ingrained in me. It's like a 'derby rival' thing and I can't help it. I've got absolutely nothing against the English per se, it's just with football. The arrogance of the media and in recent years the absolute scum who follow England to away games, like the brain donors singing about the IRA** at the game at CP.

The look on Lineker's face when England fail is delicious. f**k them then, f**k them now, f**k them forever.

*Rangers fans.

**Celtic fans.

I remember reading a book about France 98. It was a diary from the Scotland fans' point of view and there was a bit in it where they were met with newspapers with headlines about 'Hooligans Anglais' dominating the front pages. Stories about England fans kicking their way through, ironically, Marseille.

Picking up where they left off, then.

Pretty f'kin raging to be honest. My maw is over in Marseille, she got England Russia tickets in the random draw, kept telling her to sell the tickets.

Only positive is it could have been her that started the riots.....

Riots...

See as much in every city centre every weekend.

Riots...

See as much in every city centre every weekend.

Was just going on what I heard on the radio (Talksport no less  :o ).

Watched a couple of videos there, looks a bit more than a city centre brawl but yeah it's hardly full scale rioting. The tournament hasn't even begun yet though. Chanting about ISIS? FFS.

Archived