ABE

These fuckers should be water cannoned, battered to a pulp, deported right back here and their passports taken off them for good. Before a ball was kicked ffs and they're at it. Again taking no responsibility for what's happening, blaming locals for starting it. Coked out their heeds, drunk and on foreign soil, singing IRA and ISIS songs, you can't make this shit up. England need fucking banned for the next WC and Euros, if not to see if it stops this shite, but to give everyone else peace

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The 'official'english supporters will be staying nowhere near Marseilles,they bus them in on the day of the game,had a few good laughs with them over the years when we used to qualify

Yep, there will be thousands of England fans ther having a few beers, mingling and having a great time at the Euros. From the 2-3 videos doing the rounds in the media, it looks about a 100-200 minority causing problems which is tarring all with the same brush

These fuckers should be water cannoned, battered to a pulp, deported right back here and their passports taken off them for good. Before a ball was kicked ffs and they're at it. Again taking no responsibility for what's happening, blaming locals for starting it. Coked out their heeds, drunk and on foreign soil, singing IRA and ISIS songs, you can't make this shit up. England need fucking banned for the next WC and Euros, if not to see if it stops this shite, but to give everyone else peace

Just swap England for Rangers and it's our life in Scotland.

Marseille was an absolute war zone last night. I left the fan zone where I watched the France game to go back to the old port area where I'm staying, and it was absolute mayhem. Square outside my apartment resembles Baghdad where all the bars were shut before 11 o'clock, half of which were trashed anyway.

Thankfully I'll be at the game tonight, where the majority of them won't be.

Marseille was an absolute war zone last night. I left the fan zone where I watched the France game to go back to the old port area where I'm staying, and it was absolute mayhem. Square outside my apartment resembles Baghdad where all the bars were shut before 11 o'clock, half of which were trashed anyway.

Thankfully I'll be at the game tonight, where the majority of them won't be.

Did you take any pictures, Monkman?

Tried to take one of the riot police, they weren't particularly happy. 

Steer clear, CRS and the  Gendarmerie Mobile are pretty hardcore, the latter being actual army rather than police. 

Tried to take one of the riot police, they weren't particularly happy. I got scared and walked about a mile to find a kebab shop that was open.

Yeah, over in Portugal for the Gibraltar game, a few Police turned up out the blue on the strip with their batons out acting it, few folk took pictures and they grabbed one, about 10 minutes later the Inspector came and spoke to a few fans, he said they thought the Scots were there to cause trouble like the Irish did when they were over.  He spoke to the guy they nabbed and asked him to delete the pictures and they all left.  They just don't like being video'd/pictured over in the continent.

Yep, there will be thousands of England fans ther having a few beers, mingling and having a great time at the Euros. From the 2-3 videos doing the rounds in the media, it looks about a 100-200 minority causing problems which is tarring all with the same brush

They seem to be all of the idiots paying inflated prices in a tiny area of Marseille where there's 2 Irish theme bars and an English one. Only total morons would drink there. There's also shots of trouble in the pedestrian square behind where is probably where they ran to when the tear gas came out.

People really need to get over being offended by ABE. We all know the English football team is significantly superior to the Scottish national side, but their failure at major tournaments at least offers some light relief. Harmless pantomine footballing rivalry and banter. I'm sure Liverpool fans are anyone but Man Utd, and so on and so forth.

The ABE pish is pointless, howling at the moon stuff. A population of 50m with far more resources than us to put into the game. As a home nation I hope they do well, if they don't, it doesn't matter a jot.

Was at Wembley 81, Robbo's Pen, had a f*ckin great time, the English lads were sound after the game in the pubs!😉

Archived