ABE

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I walked in and out of the pub they were in last night a month ago, overpriced shithole, like a Bernie Inn. Weird seeing all the mayhem, whole place was well chilled out and amiable.

Russia fans have arrived, I take it that's why it's going off again. how are englands fat beer bellys going to cope with Russia's hooligans :lol:

There was a documentary about England's hooligans at some tournament a few years back.

I vaguely remember a bunch of fat Barry's mouthing off about the War and some 6"5 Game of Thrones lookng German c**t wading in and smashing them. More fooage like that please.

As if the police haven't got enough to deal with!

French police -

" Sorry we couldn't stop the gunman shooting up a whole shopping centre, we had to deal with 20 English dickheads throwing plastic chairs "

There was a documentary about England's hooligans at some tournament a few years back.

I vaguely remember a bunch of fat Barry's mouthing off about the War and some 6"5 Game of Thrones lookng German c**t wading in and smashing them. More fooage like that please.

Think I remember that, remember them getting interviewed it was tragic. Grown men with kids who live for assaulting plastic furniture :lol:

Archived