ABE

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^^^^^^Stockholm syndrome.

Norkopping 92 was F*cking brilliant, I'll bet most of you arseholes, have never seen a Scotland game outside Glasgow?

Lisbon, Berne, Seville, Zagreb, Sofia, Oslo, Helsinki, Minsk to name but a few!

I was channel-hopping the foreign news channels this morning and I eventually ended up on BBC News where they were on 'The Mall' for a queen's birthday party. I realised it was just like watching one of those exotic foreign countries' news channels. 

Norkopping 92 was F*cking brilliant, I'll bet most of you arseholes, have never seen a Scotland game outside Glasgow?

Lisbon, Berne, Seville, Zagreb, Sofia, Oslo, Helsinki, Minsk to name but a few!

Nice bit of jet setting Euro Bob, but could you sing party tunes on a cold Tuesday night in Belfast?

The ABE pish is pointless, howling at the moon stuff. A population of 50m with far more resources than us to put into the game. As a home nation I hope they do well, if they don't, it doesn't matter a jot.

Was at Wembley 81, Robbo's Pen, had a f*ckin great time, the English lads were sound after the game in the pubs!😉

Rob have you ever watched BBC SCOTLAND and seen the slavering and sycophantic utterances of commentators regarding the England football team (and other English teams).

We get far, far more coverage of the English teams, men and women, than we do of our own teams.

It gets rammed down our throats this compulsion to hype up the English teams no matter what.

Rob, don't ye think the ABE thing is in retaliation to the media.

How else can we show our dislike of what is shown in Scotland by an impartial media?

I don't give a f**k about English (or any other supporters) but I do give a f**k about what is shown in the media in Scotland.

If all the shite that is written about South British teams were confined tae South Britain then I'm sure that there would be little need for ABE.

Rob have you ever watched BBC SCOTLAND and seen the slavering and sycophantic utterances of commentators regarding the England football team (and other English teams).

We get far, far more coverage of the English teams, men and women, than we do of our own teams.

It gets rammed down our throats this compulsion to hype up the English teams no matter what.

Rob, don't ye think the ABE thing is in retaliation to the media.

How else can we show our dislike of what is shown in Scotland by an impartial media?

I don't give a f**k about English (or any other supporters) but I do give a f**k about what is shown in the media in Scotland.

If all the shite that is written about South British teams were confined tae South Britain then I'm sure that there would be little need for ABE.

I assume you are equally bealing when the BBC posts stories regarding Scotland on the main sports page for all to see?

I've read and heard plenty of coverage on Scotland's failure to qualify from national outlets over the last couple of days despite them being perennial failures and a complete irrelevance to Euro 2016.

Whether you like it or not, the Scottish national team and domestic football are given a percentage of airtime and column inches in national media proportionate to their relatively small following in Britain as a whole.

I know this doesnt fit with your view that Scotland is somehow oppressed by her Anglian overlords. For every Scotland fan who just see the English Football Team as some kind of pantomime villain there's a seething faux freedom fighter like you, it's a wonder the English don't actually fucking hate us.

A lot of them do to be fair. Go on social media as far back as that debate on Thursday and there'll be plenty of English ripping into us sweaties.

You are always going to get your haters to any nation. But as a whole nation they are very indifferent to us. We don't bother them that much as the English seem to bother us.

You are always going to get your haters to any nation. But as a whole nation they are very indifferent to us. We don't bother them that much as the English seem to bother us.

That's just a total guess. Don't see anyone talking about England up here unless it's to do with politics or football, exactly the same down there.

That's just a total guess. Don't see anyone talking about England up here unless it's to do with politics or football, exactly the same down there.

And that is a presumption on your part. In my experience of living in both countries it is the case that they really don't think much about us.

And that is a presumption on your part. In my experience of living in both countries it is the case that they really don't think much about us.

So your experience of living there is enough to tell you how they feel about us 'as a nation'. Bore off. Such a tedious argument

Archived