Group D: Spain Vs Czech Rep

19QOS19

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Spain have never been the same since Barcelona started buying foreign pish like Neymar, Suarez, Rakitic etc

Back when Barcelona was a 4-3-3 with Messi, Villa and Pedro up front the Spaniards basically played the exact same thing except instead of having Messi they played Xabi Alonso as an extra holding midfielder alongside Busquets

Now that Barca have started buying up foreign diddies Spain can't just replicate that club environment

Yeah it's the smallest stadium at the finals. Toulouse isn't really a fitba city. More of a rugby one, think they have a big stadium for that, this one only holds 33,000 I'm sure.

Last I checked the rugby stadium holds less than 20,000. And the Stadium Municipal recently got renovated allowing the 33,000 capacity

Last I checked the rugby stadium holds less than 20,000. And the Stadium Municipal recently got renovated allowing the 33,000 capacity

My bad then, was just reading that Toulouse the football teams last major honour was 1957 or something and the rugby team has multiple honours over the years with European trophys. Ken that has nothing to do with the stadium capacity, just probably why the city is more known for its rugby than its football.

This has a right meh feel about it, from the atmosphere to the commentary to the stadium. Sounds like there's absolutely zero stadium noise from the TV, they should turn that up and turn down Dixon and Tyldesley.

Archived