The Upgrade - Revisited. #OperationPrune

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Div is the Roy Hodgson of upgrades.

Harsh.

I look forward to Steve McLaren's commentary on the next upgrade.

"Yes this is all going well, Div is doing a grand job. All the background processes are completing quickly. The sheer size of the database won't cause any issues.... oh.... oh no... it's fallen on its arse again"

Yeah because I was being entirely serious.

Perhaps you can add more emoticons to your posts, they seem to be rare in every single post you make.

Perhaps if you'd used an emoticon the context of your original post wouldn't have been missed.

:ass

Hey Div,

Moving forward can you do updates during the following window:

3am - 11am.

Thank You,

Dinds xx

Excuse me, that is when I start work to browse the internet.

Excuse me, that is when I start work to browse the internet.

If it was anyone else on the site Slips I'd probably just say "tough" but since its you I'll just keep quiet.

So....

The upgrade?

Going to happen again next week. Most likely Tuesday night.

I'm aware we've had some issues over the last few days. I've really no idea what's caused those to be honest with you but in no way related to the forthcoming upgrade.

Going to happen again next week. Most likely Tuesday night.

I'm aware we've had some issues over the last few days. I've really no idea what's caused those to be honest with you but in no way related to the forthcoming upgrade.

Tuesday works for me. I'm in.

Mmm, yeah, I've got a head's gone planned for next Tuesday, so I'm gonna need you to go ahead and come in on Saturday to action that upgrade.

Oh, and if you could have the hot tub cleaned on Monday night, that'd be great.

Mmm, yeah, I've got a head's gone planned for next Tuesday, so I'm gonna need you to go ahead and come in on Saturday to action that upgrade.

Oh, and if you could have the hot tub cleaned on Monday night, that'd be great.

If he looks after the hot tub as well as he does this site, you'll need to break the ice to get in.

Thanks for your patience again over the last few days.

I know things have been shit, worse than shit recently, but we plough on. Upgrade is taking place tomorrow night.

The app keeps giving errors about tapatalk.xml - is that linked to the upgrade or other issues?

Seen it on my phone and on my Kindle

Can you close down and re-open and tell me if those error messages are now gone please mate?

Those errors appear every single time I open the app on my phone, has done for the last couple of days. Flashes up for a second or two then goes away.

Archived