Premier League 2016-2017

10 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

His attempts at making friends and posting inoffensively are absolutely tragic. He's utterly terrified of getting another ban.

He's also asking people questions about their personal life's now, it's very weird. Pretty sure he's joining the dots together so he can find them on twitter and contact their bosses.

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
He's also asking people questions about their personal life's now, it's very weird. Pretty sure he's joining the dots together so he can find them on twitter and contact their bosses.

I assume this is based on me asking both The Naitch and Dee Man a question about visiting the USA and doing Muay Thai, respectively, following the posts they themselves made about their personal lives?

A simple yes or no will do.

#grouppm

6 minutes ago, 8MileBU said:

I assume this is based on me asking both The Naitch and Dee Man a question about visiting the USA and doing Muay Thai, respectively, following the posts they themselves made about their personal lives?

A simple yes or no will do.

#grouppm

Yes. Please be my mate please? 

Yes. Please be my mate please? 

Smashing, that's what I thought.

And no thanks.

Are you going to the USA to do Muay Thai now? Is this the latest bizarre fantasy :lol:

Pathetic [emoji1]

He'll outright deny this as well. Either that or claim that it was just some hilarious joke.

Well obviously I'll deny it, given I'm not going to the USA to do Muay Thai [emoji1]

A wee holiday there again might be nice though.

It's for the next season of An Idiot Abroad imo

Fi43UJO.gif

I like James Milner tbh. I think he's a decent enough winger, but nowhere near good enough for a team who could be challenging for league titles. His final ball has improved quite a bit over the years, but still has a tendency to just run into bother. He's also a pretty bad wing back.

Henderson is inconsistent. If he's on his game he can be a game changer but he's not that player even nearly enough, and because of that, again, he's not good enough for a team who could be challenging for league titles.

EDIT: Not often you go into the wrong thread to make a point and then realise that it's not out of place anyways.

9 minutes ago, Randy Giles said:

I like James Milner tbh. I think he's a decent enough winger, but nowhere near good enough for a team who could be challenging for league titles. His final ball has improved quite a bit over the years, but still has a tendency to just run into bother. He's also a pretty bad wing back.

Henderson is inconsistent. If he's on his game he can be a game changer but he's not that player even nearly enough, and because of that, again, he's not good enough for a team who could be challenging for league titles.

Henderson has struggled a bit with this heel injury of his but for the first 4/5 months of the season he was excellent. He needs to pick it up again though. 

It's worth remembering Liverpool finished 8th last year.  

Wonder if div can make it so you can immediately avoid pish like the last two pages, 
Back on topic slightly, aguero can get to fuck from my dream team now, cant see him starting for a while if city's form continues

Agreed. Pep obviously doesn't fancy Aguero in his team. I reckon he could end up going back to Atletico Madrid in the summer, especially if Griezmann ends up moving to Man Utd or elsewhere.

Archived