Premier League 2016-2017

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Another shocker for Liverpool this weekend, Decent for Untied with them and Arsenal losing, but if United want to move up from 6th, which feels like they've been in since about 2010, they need to stop with the home draws against the shite.

Chelsea really have the cigars out now don't they?  They're absolutely superb.  The boi Kante really is something else.

34 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

Another shocker for Liverpool this weekend, Decent for Untied with them and Arsenal losing, but if United want to move up from 6th, which feels like they've been in since about 2010, they need to stop with the home draws against the shite.

Chelsea really have the cigars out now don't they?  They're absolutely superb.  The boi Kante really is something else.

He is fantastic.  Sure I saw on Twitter (apologies if it was already posted) that he has made the most tackles out of any player in the league in the last 3 seasons despite this only being his 2nd season!

He's going absolutely nowhere, he really, really needs this place. Anyone else would give up after getting banned multiple times but he begs to come back each time [emoji38] 

His attempts at making friends and posting inoffensively are absolutely tragic. He's utterly terrified of getting another ban.

1 hour ago, The Minertaur said:

He is fantastic.  Sure I saw on Twitter (apologies if it was already posted) that he has made the most tackles out of any player in the league in the last 3 seasons despite this only being his 2nd season!

There's also some stat that he's won 47 of his last 50 PL games.  Might be slightly off with the numbers.  He absolutely strolls this league.

1 hour ago, The Minertaur said:

There was a mildly amusing Chuck Norris-esque video that appeared on my Facebook recently about him.  Most of it was pretty shit, but the one that did make me smile was along the lines of "Kante lost his virginity to 2 playboy models, but instantly won it back again"

17 minutes ago, pandarilla said:

Has anyone else won the pl with 2 different teams in consecutive years?

Mark Schwarzer was with Chelsea then Leicester the last two seasons, never played a minute though so don't know if that counts as 'winning' and don't know if he got medals or not?

3 minutes ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

I thought you had to play a minimum number of league games to get a medal?

"p. 93. This "special dispensation", at the discretion of the Premier League Board, is usually reserved for reserve goalkeepers, and outfield players who have played fewer than 10 games due to injury. For the first season, the players received a miniature version of the trophy rather than a medal."

Anyway according to link below, only Cantona has won successive titles with different clubs, only one of which would've been in the Premier League.

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11096/10135648/arsenals-petr-cech-on-course-for-successive-premier-league-titles-after-chelsea-exit

Archived