Group B: England vs Wales

AMC13

• Replies 654
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I want Wales to win. I am actually enjoying all the talk from Wales 😂

I think they can do it as well, the last few games I have seen of England, they have struggled to score despite the possession they have. Wales seem a bit more clinical in that area and I think that'll continue for both of them today.

Don't think there's much between the two sides, and England don't often win big games like this at major tournaments, so fancy a Wales win. Bale to score first and Wales 2-1 is 100/1.

England will scramble a late winner off Gary Cahills arse then we'll get inundated with commentators and pundits talking about their "fighting spirit" and "pure desire and passion for the shirt". Fully expecting "wake up France, England are here" type comment too.

This doesn't seem to reflect reality. I live in England and there is virtually no optimism. I was almost alone in saying I thought England played well at the weekend and were unlucky not to win. If England batter Wales four or five nil I fully expect confidence levels to raise but a scrappy win will still be met with whinging and pessimism, IMO.

England probably have a stronger squad. They don't have any world class players like Bale though.

1-1

Watched their first game with some english lads and they were slavering on about Rooney being world class. He played well but he's been living off reputation and done f**k all of note for years.

Archived