Jo Cox MP

Nope, was just back from work actually.

Again nope.

Cox was one of those gravy train cuntos I despise.

Oxfam ffs, then marries one of Brown's shadowy advisors, she stank of freeloading and expenses.

Never worked a day in her life, about the only thing I despise more is the sheep that voted for her thinking 'Labour'.

Not a loss.

Edgy as f**k chief.  

• Replies 851
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My, more knickerwringing new labourites on here than I thought.

Oxfam is one of the more dubious charities in terms of wages , and she ended up Head of policy.

Her weans were under 3 when she went tonto for power , she should have thought of them first. Between her and hubby , it was him that was better placed to run for election ,  And he's a c**t, so they went for her.

And this White Helmets donation thing sorta prooves it.

Nice houseboat.....who paid for it?

The public.

Oxfam is one of the more dubious charities in terms of wages , and she ended up Head of policy.

Her weans were under 3 when she went tonto for power , she should have thought of them first. Between her and hubby , it was him that was better placed to run for election , And he's a c**t, so they went for her.

The public.

What has happened in your life to make you this damaged?

Her weans were under 3 when she went tonto for power , she should have thought of them first. Between her and hubby , it was him that was better placed to run for election , And he's a c**t, so they went for her.

The public.

If she made decent money working for a charity she deserves to be dead, you're right.

I've got to be honest, I've never voted labour in my life and I feel a bit dirty reading this.

He does.

He isn't trolling wither, he is genuinely ull. Should be banned (again) for his own good.

Aaahhh, the Kincardine alias is found.

Right, one last time ...being in the politics forum is like being in the juniors, except the idiots you deal with have been at uni.

Born 10 years earlier and she would've been a Thatcherite. Her husband is a c**t. She was a freeloader. Oxfam is dodgy. The White Helmets are worse.

No loss to the gene pool.

That about covers it, continue to lose your heads though, most entertaining.

Right, one last time ...being in the politics forum is like being in the juniors, except the idiots you deal with have been at uni.

Born 10 years earlier and she would've been a Thatcherite. Her husband is a c**t. She was a freeloader. Oxfam is dodgy. The White Helmets are worse.

:lol:

Please keep posting. Many of us take pleasure in laughing at you.

you gave one example of an egg which I'd already cited, if that's all you've got you've got nothing

Given the bawbaggery that recently arrived on this thread you may as well give up on that argument. Whoever loses and whoever wins you're both going to look cool classy and justified by comparison

Jesus+thats+pretty+edgy+damn+_2710f4d5a0

ok on polling day a yes supporter assaulted a west dunbartonshire councillor outside a polling station in Clydebank. A 75 year old blind guy was also assaulted in Glasgow for handing out pro union flyers. As i said im a yes supporter, i dont think our side was the worst of the two in terms of behaviour, however for you to suggest that we didnt have bad guys in the campaign is just wrong.

The only Court appearances for violent behaviour during the indyref were ALL for No supporters attacking Yes supporters. 

Not most or some but ALL, including Marie Rimmer, an actual current MP.

Archived