Jo Cox MP

• Replies 851
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Charming 

A Tory councillor has been suspended after responding to news of a memorial fund set up after Labour MP Jo Cox was killed by saying “I’ve just donated the steam off my p***â€.

Dominic Peacock, a Conservative Party councillor for East Riding who is campaigning for the UK to leave the EU, deleted the comment within moments of posting it on Facebook along with a news story about the fund.

I read that as 'steam off my p***k'. I thought that was a quite a good phrase.

So...those links. MSM, aye?

At the risk of you & the usual suspects going on & on & on about this one with Fide until doomsday as tends to be the P&B wont (eg. making "jokes" to Grim about his pets burning to death), I'll play devil's advocate to answer the rhetorical question and put this to bed:

Those were twelve links:

Three from the Edinburgh News - part of the Scotsman group.

One from The National - independent daily.

One from the BBC News website

One from the Daily Record - part of Trinity Mirror

One from the Liverpool Echo - part of Trinity Mirror

One from the Daily Mirror - part of Trinity Mirror

One from The Sun - part of News International

One from The Herald (Scotland) - part of the Grand Lodge of Ancient, Free and Accepted Masons of Scotland whoops I mean Newsquest!

One from the Scottish Daily Express

And one from STV

Look fairly mainstream to me - so Fide, point taken (whatever it was, somewhat lost in the noise of Fide & Kilbowie2002 pulling each others scrunchies out. Ho hum).

Back to lurking.

Ach the guys just passionate no apology necessary. But i wouldnt ever post on here saying i know something to be fact if i didnt.

26% of prostitutes have slept with policemen to avoid arrest. 

This is the "facts I've made up" thread?

Claims were made that NO cases of Yes campaigners being violent were brought to court.

Kilbowie stated otherwise, he was correct.

Fide called into question him being a Yes voter.

Both you and Fide were wrong.

An apology to Kilbowie is only fair.

An inability to admit a mistake and the "them & us" attitude does nothing to persuade previous no voters to sway the other way.

Anyway, this is de-railing the topic.

er I admitted it straight away you weirdo and who the he'll are you anyway

I don't mind admitting when I'm wrong,  Unlike your Ad LIbs and H_B's of this forum, I won't disappear when called out.  I have no issue in admitting I was wrong,  I had never heard of that story before.  My point still stands though that it pales into insignificance compared to t'other side.  Anyway, I'll let it go now.

I don't mind admitting when I'm wrong, Unlike your Ad LIbs and H_B's of this forum, I won't disappear when called out. I have no issue in admitting I was wrong, I had never heard of that story before. My point still stands though that it pales into insignificance compared to t'other side. Anyway, I'll let it go now.

I don't go missing. I've admitted to being wrong on several occasions on this forum.

You said my inability to admit a mistake was going to cost Scotland independence after I'd admitted it

How does your brain work?

I did NOT say YOUR inability to reflect & apologise would cost Indy!

My point was, both you & Fide claimed something, which turned out to be incorrect. Called Kilbowie a liar, and were subsequently found to be wrong yourselves. Just let it lie.

The type of self-righteous hate NO voters thinking will not assist converting no to yes.

How does your brain work?

I did NOT say YOUR inability to reflect & apologise would cost Indy!

My point was, both you & Fide claimed something, which turned out to be incorrect. Called Kilbowie a liar, and were subsequently found to be wrong yourselves. Just let it lie.

The type of self-righteous hate NO voters thinking will not assist converting no to yes.

I never called anyone a liar, and you accused me of refusing to admit a mistake I had already admitted

He's also a yes voter so I don't know what you're on about. As for no voters I will continue to show utter contempt for them until another referendum is on the cards then you may have a point, right now they deserve nothing but contempt.

I never called anyone a liar, and you accused me of refusing to admit a mistake I had already admitted

He's also a yes voter so I don't know what you're on about. As for no voters I will continue to show utter contempt for them until another referendum is on the cards then you may have a point, right now they deserve nothing but contempt.

Such a ray of sunshine and tolerance.

Archived