Jo Cox MP

Aaahhh, the Kincardine alias is found.

Right, one last time ...being in the politics forum is like being in the juniors, except the idiots you deal with have been at uni.

Born 10 years earlier and she would've been a Thatcherite. Her husband is a c**t. She was a freeloader. Oxfam is dodgy. The White Helmets are worse.

No loss to the gene pool.

That about covers it, continue to lose your heads though, most entertaining.

Haw cunto, some of us frequent the juniors forum AND have been to university. It's one thing being an attention seeking fanny but I will not stand idly by and see the juniors slurred in this way.

Take a long hard look at yourself sir!

• Replies 851
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name="Njord" post="10559913" timestamp="1466453566"

Her weans were under 3 when she went tonto for power , she should have thought of them first.

The public.

Yes she should have thought of them seeing she was planning to get murdered in the street.

As for her Husband, you're probably correct.

I didnt say i knew what happened at court, it could have been they were offered a pf fine or something, it doesnt mean that the incident didnt happen, i know for a fact that it did.

Thanks for clarifying.  My point below still stands.

"The only Court appearances for violent behaviour during the indyref were ALL for No supporters attacking Yes supporters. 

Not most or some but ALL, including Marie Rimmer, an actual current MP.",

What's that to do with the indyref.

I don't remember the MSM wetting their knickers about NO assaults/threats etc during the indyref, every effort was made through fair means and foul to make YES voters look bad back then.

I'm sure I'd still be sorting my house if we'd voted YES in 2014.

Without a doubt the coverage was outrageous, again not even a mention of the nazis salutes infront of the war memorial on the night after, hardly any mention of the riots in and around george square. We do have to reflect that a section in our camp were aggressive and displayed unacceptable behaviour also.

I don't disagree but NO have it by a decent margin.

He would have appeared at court it was reported in the media that he was held custody, just not at trial, depends on the plea. So you are actually wrong. I realise now why you put so many undecided voters off during the referendum debates on here, childish behaviour. The initial point made was that all the 'violent' behaviour during the campaign was from the no side, despite the majority of such behaviour coming from them when people in our side fail to reflect and get that we werent perfect then it does nothing but make the yes side look arrogant and flippant.

So you can't prove it went to Court? Thought as much.

Your opinion on my opinion is neither hither nor thither.  My point stands.

I can give my word it went to court, i know this for a fact.lol. Honestly people like you do the independence cause more harm than good with the smarmy attitude despite being wrong.

http://www.theguardian.com/politics/2014/sep/18/man-arrested-assault-scottish-polling-station-clydebank

stick that in your pipe and smoke it.

youre having a complete mare on this thread fide, utter heads gone shambles from you

http://m.clydebankpost.co.uk/news/13942666.Man_who_assaulted_Clydebank_councillor_on_Referendum_day_avoids_jail/

Well done you!  After many fervent hours searching you found an example! You must be just super proud!

Since you're a Yes supporter (lol), you'll be interested in these...

“Two teenagers have been charged after a man was assaulted outside a pro-Independence concert at the Usher Hall last night.â€

“Yes campaigners attacked by mob outside Tynecastleâ€

“Party activist trapped as Glasgow SNP office is attacked by a gang of thugsâ€

“Scottish independence campaigner, 80, attackedâ€

“A video has emerged which appears to show a supporter of the United Kingdom kicking out at a female protestor.â€

“Yes campaigner Dad’s fury as son narrowly avoids chair thrown from balcony by No supporterâ€

“Former Merseyside council leader Marie Rimmer charged over alleged assault at Scottish independence polling stationâ€

“Glasgow’s George Square turns ugly as pro-union skinheads taunt defeated Scottish independence campaigners“

“A crazed motorist chased Alex Salmond’s official car in a rage because he felt the First Minister snubbed him during a chance encounter.â€

“A Twitter troll threatened to assassinate the First Minister because he ‘doesn’t really like the SNP’, a court heard today.â€

“Jail for man who threatened to slit Alex Salmond’s throatâ€

“A man has appeared in court charged in connection with online threats against Scotland’s First Minister Alex Salmond.â€

Feverent few hours? Calm yerself i was aware of the incident and typed 'man arrested clydebank referendum assault' into google and pasted the results. what a complete fanny of a man you are to think that just because i have the audacity to suggest our side werent absolved of all blame that somehow my claim to be a yes voter can be called into question. I was a member of the SNP throughout university and following the referendum. Just because i dont fall into the i want independence because braveheart typeset that you appear to doesnt mean you are right.

Can I suggest a deep breath and a paragraph break or two?  Swiftly followed by your admittance that the No side were FAR worse than the Yes side?

Your smug insistence that there was no court case etc just made you look like a complete fool, youve had a complete mare in this thread.

Since you're clearly fond of a P&Bism or two, here's another - ^^^ scrambling for relevance

Well done you!  After many fervent hours searching you found an example! You must be just super proud!

Since you're a Yes supporter (lol), you'll be interested in these...

“Two teenagers have been charged after a man was assaulted outside a pro-Independence concert at the Usher Hall last night.â€

“Yes campaigners attacked by mob outside Tynecastleâ€

“Party activist trapped as Glasgow SNP office is attacked by a gang of thugsâ€

“Scottish independence campaigner, 80, attackedâ€

“A video has emerged which appears to show a supporter of the United Kingdom kicking out at a female protestor.â€

“Yes campaigner Dad’s fury as son narrowly avoids chair thrown from balcony by No supporterâ€

“Former Merseyside council leader Marie Rimmer charged over alleged assault at Scottish independence polling stationâ€

“Glasgow’s George Square turns ugly as pro-union skinheads taunt defeated Scottish independence campaigners“

“A crazed motorist chased Alex Salmond’s official car in a rage because he felt the First Minister snubbed him during a chance encounter.â€

“A Twitter troll threatened to assassinate the First Minister because he ‘doesn’t really like the SNP’, a court heard today.â€

“Jail for man who threatened to slit Alex Salmond’s throatâ€

“A man has appeared in court charged in connection with online threats against Scotland’s First Minister Alex Salmond.â€

Are all of the above links to MSM outlets?

Thanks for clarifying.  My point below still stands.

"The only Court appearances for violent behaviour during the indyref were ALL for No supporters attacking Yes supporters. 

Not most or some but ALL, including Marie Rimmer, an actual current MP.",

I can give my word it went to court, i know this for a fact.lol. Honestly people like you do the independence cause more harm than good with the smarmy attitude despite being wrong.

http://www.theguardian.com/politics/2014/sep/18/man-arrested-assault-scottish-polling-station-clydebank

stick that in your pipe and smoke it.

Minter.

Archived