Champions League 2016/17

lichtie23

Now that I understand how decimals work..

I think it's easier for accumulators juts to convert them all to decimal odds then multiply them.

Decimal is so so easy, I don't get why people still use fractions, especially on accumulators.

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What odds get you better return for your stake, 21/5 or 15/4?  23/20 or 7/5? For comparison, the same odds in decimal are 5.2 v 4.75, and 2.15 v 2.4. Not a huge difference, but so much easier to tell which odds are bigger. 

IMO, folk still using fractional odds are OFTW.

I think the general assumption with Leicester fans would be that they would be grateful to be at this stage in Europe and their supporters would be a respectful bunch with a sort of underdog mentality about them, just grateful to see their team play at such a high level. But no, they are just another shower of absolute right wing c***s.

Watched the Dortmund game yesterday - what a finish for the 3rd goal from Mbappe. He looks a real talent  - I presume he's already been to linked to almost every English club? Him and Oliver Burke will be at Hull in no time....

I think the general assumption with Leicester fans would be that they would be grateful to be at this stage in Europe and their supporters would be a respectful bunch with a sort of underdog mentality about them, just grateful to see their team play at such a high level. But no, they are just another shower of absolute right wing c***s.

As opposed to the delightful Atleti Frente [emoji51]

I recall there being a bit of soapy bubble on the way to the friendly against them Leicester slags at the beginning of the season.

That would be the rangers fans who latched onto them. I was with friends in the Leicester section and there were groups of *** style wrong uns.

6 hours ago, throbber said:

A couple of my uncles used to follow QPR home and away when they were younger, and I remember them saying the 3 most intimidating grounds to visit as away fans were Upton Park, Stoke's old ground and Filbert Street (although IIRC they refused to go to any games at the Den). 

I had no idea they had that bad a reputation, they just looked like the worst of the worst yesterday from the way some of them acted singing about Gibraltar etc. Just absolute cavemen.

Haven't seen the latest with Leicester but EVERYONE has trouble in Madrid. I've no idea whether the Leicester fans were causing trouble but there is no doubt that local fans and police are utter arseholes. I know Villa fans who still hate Atletico and we played them about twenty years ago.

Watched the Dortmund game yesterday - what a finish for the 3rd goal from Mbappe. He looks a real talent  - I presume he's already been to linked to almost every English club? Him and Oliver Burke will be at Hull in no time....

£96m release clause that Monaco are refusing to budge from, apparently

18 hours ago, badgerthewitness said:

There was also trouble when Bolton played there a few years ago. Despicable as the Leicester fans are, I don't think the Madrid cops need much encouragement.

Not just in madrid, spain wide the coppers are arseholes, mind the tanking the spurs fans got in the pens away to sevilla if memory serves me right

On ‎13‎/‎04‎/‎2017 at 11:17, Bairnardo said:

Dortmund manager saying UEFA ignored their wishes regarding the reschedule of the game. Not a very good look for UEFA. Clearly get the game on at all costs for them. Hardly surprising but pretty unsavoury really.

At the time it didn't sound that 'serious'... talk of some firecrackers, couple of windows smashed and one player superficially injured... so I can perhaps understand why it was pressed ahead with.

Also if they had delayed by a week, and therefore in turn delayed the second leg by a week, it would have cancelled Monaco's French Cup SF v PSG and Dortmund's German Cup SF v Bayern Munich, which could only have been caught-up 10 days before the respective Finals.

Archived