EU Referendum Results/Updates thread

Alan Stubbs

Some very concerning anecdotal tales emerging over the weekend of EU nationals being abused in the street and racist propaganda appearing on lampposts etc.

I hope to f**k this sort of behaviour is just a small kneejerk reaction and peters out.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Some very concerning anecdotal tales emerging over the weekend of EU nationals being abused in the street and racist propaganda appearing on lampposts etc.

I hope to f**k this sort of behaviour is just a small kneejerk reaction and peters out.

I don't believe a lot of the crap posted on FB and Twitter, some people would say anything for 100 likes or retweets.

Seen one story on Twitter about a Polish waitress serving a couple and the man said to her why are you smiling your being sent home and they both laughed in her face, the guy that tweeted it replied to a question about it and said oh it wasn't actually me there it was my mate. Why didn't he state that originally then.

I get your point, however ive seen videos whereby people waving england flags were telling people to go home on saturday. mental scenes

Yeah, sadly seen some videos like that too. Seems to be the louts that weren't allowed to go abroad to the Euros that were doing it.

Me and Smithy and Vegan Steve were chatting up a few Czechoslovakian birds in East Kilbride the other night and wee Smithy made a week received joke about them getting deported. Racist sub human scum our wee smithy IMO

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-eu-referendum-campaigners-there-is-no-plan-next-pm-tory-leadership-contest-a7104711.html

Brexit campaigners admit 'there is no plan' for what comes next as rivals plan Tory leadership bids

Hardly a shock........They don't know what they are doing.

Wonder if the company office in Amsterdam has any vacancies?

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-eu-referendum-campaigners-there-is-no-plan-next-pm-tory-leadership-contest-a7104711.html

Brexit campaigners admit 'there is no plan' for what comes next as rivals plan Tory leadership bids

Hardly a shock........They don't know what they are doing.

Wonder if the company office in Amsterdam has any vacancies?

Boris is going to the eu and going to get everything he wants according to the brexiters

I can honestly see this referendum result meaning fk all as the various MP'S water down what should have been a full blown exit to EURO lite as they slowly negotiate us in through the backdoor.

Don't you just love this so called democracy ?

I actually agree with you wisbit

There is going to be some sort of negotiation pulled out of the hat along the way that will stop any full blown exit from the eu

Me and Smithy and Vegan Steve were chatting up a few Czechoslovakian birds in East Kilbride the other night and wee Smithy made a week received joke about them getting deported. Racist sub human scum our wee smithy IMO

This definitely happened.

Archived