Next UK Labour Leader - post Brexit

FlyerTon

Next UK Labour Leader - post Brexit  

125 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 hour ago, MarkoRaj said:

"I think Jeremy should take a little more responsibility for what is going on in the Labour Party," he told the BBC News Channel.
"After all, we didn't have this kind of abuse, intolerance, misogyny and anti-Semitism in the party before Jeremy Corbyn became leader."

What an absolute c**t this guy smith is. He's honestly trying to say Corbyn is responsible for anti-semitism in the Labour Party. A problem that has apparently plagued them for years.

Is this the guy Hatwal from Labour Uncut you're referring to?  Just seen him on Sky and his comments are slanderous.  Making accusations without any proof and, of course, not being asked to provide any by the Sky reporter.

Also one of the key guys that has just been appointed by Owen Smith to his campaign team is a lobbyist for large pharmaceutical companies.  You couldn't make it up.

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, The Chlamydia Kid said:

Exactly. You'd be pleased to see poor people in the uk suffer horrendous hardships and diminishing life chances in order to further your own narrow political agenda. Disgusting.

Thank GOD the Labour Party under the fine leadership of Ed Milliband played their part in preventing Tory welfare reform, by, err sitting on their hands and abstaining on everything. If you genuinely believe Labour under the likes of Owen Smith will be remotely interested in stopping Tory attacks on the Welfare State, you're absolutely delusional.

15 minutes ago, The Chlamydia Kid said:

Exactly. You'd be pleased to see poor people in the uk suffer horrendous hardships and diminishing life chances in order to further your own narrow political agenda. Disgusting.

You know you could have just replied "Yes. I am that much of a moron.". It would have been quicker.

I'm not a big fan of Kevin McKenna but the piece quoted by Fide is an exceptionally honest and astute piece of journalism.

Personally I'd love to see the anti-Corbynites in the PLP deselected to a man and woman.

9 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

I'm not a big fan of Kevin McKenna but the piece quoted by Fide is an exceptionally honest and astute piece of journalism.

Personally I'd love to see the anti-Corbynites in the PLP deselected to a man and woman.

As would I.  Self serving troughers to a man/ woman.  They're beneath contempt.

I've never knowingly read his work either, but that was the first time I've seen a well constructed piece from the media which chimes with my opinion of the weasels in the PLP and MSM.

The assassination of Corbyn's character since his democratic election has been unprecedented in my experience, and I wish nothing but career death on all the so-called Labour MPs colluding in this shameful campaign.

3 minutes ago, Erskjne Bridge said:

Oh dear! All the crocodile tears from people who are absolutely delighted at the Labour Party imploding and ensuring a permanent Tory statehood. Utter wankers.

You're not very good at this trolling lark are you?

2 minutes ago, Erskjne Bridge said:

Oh the bites from you sad fuckers. Haha

Yep, trying to get bites in a Politics sub-forum definitely doesn't mark you out as utterly tragic :lol:

Even Mr Bairn was marginally better at this.

19 minutes ago, Erskjne Bridge said:

You Nazinats are so up yourselves you can't see the mess Wee Nic is making of Scotland. Keep it up. It will only fuel another no vote in the next independence referendum.

1 minute ago, Erskjne Bridge said:

Oh my JLD. You constantly show you are a deluded Nazinat. Utterly deluded. Fuckwit

:bairn

4 hours ago, Fide said:

As would I.  Self serving troughers to a man/ woman.  They're beneath contempt.

Must be crowded under there.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-36877185

'Labour MP Seema Malhotra accuses Jeremy Corbyn aide over office entry'

That is the headline, but another day another distortion.  Ms Malhotra resigned from her position as Shadow Chief Secretary to the Treasury one month ago but has yet to vacate the office that is for the person who holds that position.  Seems like the BBC never thought to ask her why she is still in the office.  Good balanced reporting aye?

9 hours ago, Erskjne Bridge said:

You Nazinats are so up yourselves you can't see the mess Wee Nic is making of Scotland. Keep it up. It will only fuel another no vote in the next independence referendum.

I've yet to decide if you are on the wind up or just monumentally stupid.  For your family's sake, I hope it's the former.

Archived