Wales v Belgium

1320Lichtie

Yes, if only they had some Reading and Nottingham Forest level players to call on.

Poor Belgium.

Quite selective tbf

The rest of the team are EPL players and the most expensive player in the world.

Belgium had a player from Oostende and Club Brugge playing and a guy that can't get near Man City's team.

Palace

Swansea

Tottenham

Hull

Swansea

Palace

Liverpool

Arsenal

Real Madrid

Were the clubs where the players that made up Wales team come from other than Gunther and HRK. They've got a really good group of players.

• Replies 660
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great result, not quite sure if it will boil the English or the Scottish more. Hope they turn over the Portugese and get in the final

The Welsh aren't my cup of tea but I was very happy that they won tonight.  Well deserved and if they c**t Portugal I would smile.

Happy for the Welsh fans and players. We'll deserved, Belgium have some amazing players but don't function as a team. Wales wanted it more and it showed. Genuinely hope the make it to the final now.

Did England a lot of good eh?

Wales play as a team and don't have a sense of superiority about themselves. Not one overhyped pop star in that Wales team. All hard working grounded guys, even Bale!

England also don't have a leader in the mould of Williams or a guy that'll stand up and take things by the scruff of the neck when things are going bad, like Ramsey and Bale.

Got to hand it to Wales it's a stunning achievement. I thought they were in for a doing after the first 15 minutes but for the remaining 75 minutes they were easily the better team. They have tremendous belief in themselves. Sadly I think their suspensions will cost them against Portugal.

I don't get the fascination of comparing Scotland to our neighbours, it's pretty pointless.

Wales beating Iceland in the final would be glorious just for the seethe from the pundits. Even more so since England would've been the only team to have beaten them!

Eta the Robson-Kanu turn was a thing of beauty!

2nd Eta I don't think Iceland will make the semi finals unfortunately.

My first ever Scotland game was a 1-0 defeat at Hampden back in 1985 and our record against them has been pretty dismal since.

Usually I want to see these leek munchers get pumped but I'm actually chuffed to bits they won tonight and hope they can make it through to the final.

What an achievement that would be for a small rugby playing nation......it only goes to emphasise how crap we really are.....thank fcuk for Andy Murray!!!

My first ever Scotland game was a 1-0 defeat at Hampden back in 1985 and our record against them has been pretty dismal since.

Usually I want to see these leek munchers get pumped but I'm actually chuffed to bits they won tonight and hope they can make it through to the final.

What an achievement that would be for a small rugby playing nation......it only goes to emphasise how crap we really are.....thank fcuk for Andy Murray!!!

Anything Murray wins at a national level isn't even for fucking Scotland all the Welsh and English still celebrate it too. Double joy for them. :(

I'm fucking smashed and buzzing. Robson-Kanu's turn is the best thing I've seen all tournament. Disappointed about the suspensions, but surely juat lining up a wall that Ronaldo will hit into each time is the best chance of progression.

I'm fucking smashed and buzzing. Robson-Kanu's turn is the best thing I've seen all tournament. Disappointed about the suspensions, but surely juat lining up a wall that Ronaldo will hit into each time is the best chance of progression.

:lol:

Better than Shaqiri's overhead kick?

Archived