Night out cancellation excuses

sjc

She sounds like an absolute c**t - imagine saving up for her to go on holiday and him to stay at home when she doesn't even work for it! What is wrong with people?

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She sounds like an absolute c**t - imagine saving up for her to go on holiday and him to stay at home when she doesn't even work for it! What is wrong with people?

This maybe isn't the thread for it but she was unbelievable. I worked beside a friend of her's and she told her such classics as;

"He wants to get engaged but I told him he needs to spend at least month's wages on a ring" - Good luck with that since all his paycheque pretty much goes on keeping you alive.

"It's always me doing the cleaning around here!" - Again the boyfriend worked long hours 6 days a week. And anytime I visited, the flat looked like shit. With all your spare time it should look like a show home.

"I don't really have time to work out" - Again with all your leisure time, you should at least be able to keep the spare tyres off.

Tbf, I'm always suggesting to my family that I pack them off on holiday without me.

This maybe isn't the thread for it but she was unbelievable. I worked beside a friend of her's and she told her such classics as;

"He wants to get engaged but I told him he needs to spend at least month's wages on a ring" - Good luck with that since all his paycheque pretty much goes on keeping you alive.

"It's always me doing the cleaning around here!" - Again the boyfriend worked long hours 6 days a week. And anytime I visited, the flat looked like shit. With all your spare time it should look like a show home.

"I don't really have time to work out" - Again with all your leisure time, you should at least be able to keep the spare tyres off.

I actually read a decent article in the guardian written by some guy who met his Mrs at law school and graduated with her and then married and had kids and she never bothered working as the kids grew older and lived a footballers wife lifestyle while he worked himself into the ground in a job he hated just to keep the family quite well off. She even had the nerve to complain they didn't have enough money! There isn't really much you can say about this sort of lifestyle choice, alright if you can get it I suppose!

What an absolute disgrace. Imagine actively being a parent to your child and giving its needs and well-being precedence over going drinking with your mates. The sheer fucking audacity of it.

That's not parenting, it's pandering.

"I can't come out for a few months boys, I'm saving up for my girlfriend's holiday (which he wasn't going on) I'd like to come out but she's the boss you know!"

At which point I snapped and asked “how the f**k is she the boss?? She doesn’t work, doesn’t even sign on, you work 6 days a week so you can pay rent and utilities for both of you. She’s not a boss, she’s whore!

We don't really talk anymore

Why?

Did you take a shit on his living room floor after you'd ripped him a new arse?

Everyone has that 1 mate by the way.

If he's the sort of guy that works 6 day weeks to support his gf who won't work then he probably is the sort who takes umbrage at her being called a whore. I know the sort of guy he's on about and the relationship will ultimately end with him being the worse off.

I have a mate who always cancels last minute for his bairn or worse comes out for 2 beers then says he has to head away for the bairn. We wouldn't even mind if he was just honest about it and we've told him that but no he will happily give it the big I am about how he's buzzing to come out for the first time in ages or how he needs a night out for a change and then every time he would cancel. He's just stopped being asked now and given up on, like I say if he didn't want to come or even if he just wanted to come for a few beers and a catch up great but don't plan a night out, get everyone looking forward to seeing there pal for a change then bailing on the day. Absolute w**k behaviour although I wouldn't be surprised if his bird had a part to play in it aswell.

Anybody ever heard a woman use the line....He'd kill me if I went on a night out?

Seems guys will put up with their other half treating them like their mum used too when they were kids.

See when you're in your 30s and 40s and asking her permission to go out and to the football. It's time to take out yer tampon and put yer balls back in.

6 hours ago, Gaz FFC said:

Anybody ever heard a woman use the line....He'd kill me if I went on a night out?

No, if you did hear it you'd start to think the guy was an overbearing aggressive c**t. Although it does for some reason become more acceptable when the tables are turned.

7 hours ago, Busta Nut said:

No, if you did hear it you'd start to think the guy was an overbearing aggressive c**t. Although it does for some reason become more acceptable when the tables are turned.

Women seem to think it's ok and to a fair degree normal behaviour to stop a guy doing a lot of what he did before he met his current lady. Why they always want to stop guys going to the football amongst other activities I will never know.

Why they always want to stop guys going to the football amongst other activities I will never know.

Because the grass needs cut or you need food shopping from the 24hr supermarket, basically things that can't possibly be done in the evening through the week.

To be honest, people probably prefer spending time with their partner and children than sitting around drinking with their friends.  Most of the dodgy excuses are to save their friends feelings.

43 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

To be honest, people probably prefer spending time with their partner and children than sitting around drinking with their friends.  Most of the dodgy excuses are to save their friends feelings.

It's fair play if it was the truth.

On the other hand most guys on here will tell you that guys are petrified of upsetting the Mrs.

Most guys have that 1 mate who's wife thinks he's 12 and she's his mother.

I most cases the guys know they are letting their mates down, but know that their mates won't hold it against them for long. Whereas going somewhere that the burd doesn't want them to go leads to days and days of silent treatment and awkward behaviour, and a distinct lack of sexual action. Sometimes the easiest course of action isn't necessarily the right one.

Archived