Welcome to P&B Version 4.0

I'm sorry if this has been asked/answered already but it still has the date of the OP of a thread as opposed to the time of the last post on the app, will this change?

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, smpar said:

I'm sorry if this has been asked/answered already but it still has the date of the OP of a thread as opposed to the time of the last post on the app, will this change?

Android or iOS mate?

48 minutes ago, Div said:

Android or iOS mate?

iOS, is this is problem other folk are having?

5 hours ago, the snudge said:

Running much better today!! I was probably over zealous with my neggy assessment yesterday. Apologies. 

I think a lot of posts have gone.  Check your own post count, could have reduced by thousands.

1 minute ago, YER SISTERS YER MAW said:

F**kin hell ! I've lost over 7500 posts. I know most of them were sh*te but still a sair yin.

Aye you must have had over 5,000 posts at one point as you've edited the bit under your user name (only available at 5,000 + posts)

I've went from International Regular to First Division Signing Target ^_^

It's a shame there wasn't a way to delete posts but still allow them to contribute to the post count. It'll take a while to adjust to the fact I've lost over 10,000 posts! Not a fan.

Though everything else is looking good.

4 minutes ago, Patrick Bateman said:

The 'Joined' date being on display was handy for outing aliases, and clueless noobs. Any chance of putting it back?

Hover your cursor over the posters name, that information is displayed when the window opens.

Mobile site is a shambles. Smilies show up as emoji words, can't create topics, posts are being doubled or tripled. I dunno if you guys are on it but it's a mess so it is, a damn mess.

Take the hint.

Tablet version is awful for me. Can't post*, none of the wee boxes work. Can't even forward to end of threads.
Mobile versiob back to normal apart from entering random br>
I can't see any benefits for me.

:(

Archived