6 minutes ago, Broomhill Ultra said:

I was pishing blood last year. Big chunky clots n everything. emoji44.png camera down the old fella and still not sure what caused it.

It's okay, I think you were just in your period. Take some Nurofen.

8 minutes ago, Broomhill Ultra said:

I was pishing blood last year. Big chunky clots n everything. emoji44.png camera down the old fella and still not sure what caused it.

Urethral infection, maybe? The wean had that last year, and couldn't pish for days; proper hopping-around-the-doctor's-office-in-tears agony. Eventually the pressure managed to push out a big blood clot, and it was followed by a horrifying mix of wee, blood, and chunks. Never heard a child scream like that before. Dreadful.

He'd had several infections before, but none as bad as that. They decided to remove part of his wang, and all is now well, thankfully. You might need to endure some urethral stretching if it comes back again, squire.

4 minutes ago, DDcups said:

Does anyone else have vitiligo?

No, but that must have been a bit shite at school.

Do you suffer from any of the other complications that can go along with it?

1 hour ago, Mozzamozza said:

1 hour ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

No, but that must have been a bit shite at school.

Do you suffer from any of the other complications that can go along with it?

I was about 20 when I got it. It covers part of my top lip so people say it's cum :D

It's just the embarrassment I suffer but read it can cause partial hearing loss.

Fuxake. Remarkable the shite that our own bodies can throw at us.

My brief google of Vitiligo brought up mention of treatment - is there anything they do for you?

18 minutes ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

Fuxake. Remarkable the shite that our own bodies can throw at us.

My brief google of Vitiligo brought up mention of treatment - is there anything they do for you?

No all they offer is make up. I'm no a woman. I don't care now tbh I have a beard with white spots in it I don't care I'm fabulous 

Urethral infection, maybe? The wean had that last year, and couldn't pish for days; proper hopping-around-the-doctor's-office-in-tears agony. Eventually the pressure managed to push out a big blood clot, and it was followed by a horrifying mix of wee, blood, and chunks. Never heard a child scream like that before. Dreadful.

He'd had several infections before, but none as bad as that. They decided to remove part of his wang, and all is now well, thankfully. You might need to endure some urethral stretching if it comes back again, squire.

Ahhhhhhhhrrrrrrrrggggggghhhhh he has my heartfelt sympathies. Antibiotics cleared it up and then got a camera look into my bladder, X Ray & scan but no obvious cause. When I gave my urine sample to the nurse she said 'that looks sore' [emoji853]

No tropical travel either.

15 hours ago, tamthebam said:

I've been practising urethral stretching since my early teens and apart from severe myopia and hairy palms I'm fine.... 

It's called 'sounding' when it's done for pleasure.

2 hours ago, Gaviliunas said:

I've got two knobs.

Are you from Kathmandu?

Acid reflux. Horrendous. Eventually got tablets for it, it was so bad it could easily wake me out of a sound sleep. Pains in my chest and upper back, thought I was having a heart attack until I gradually started burping.

6 hours ago, KingQuerrey said:

Anybody ever get sore baws if they wear loose underwear? Happens to me 100% of the time I don't wear tight-fitting boxers and I don't know why. Ive had to bin all my loose underwear and cant spend any long amount of time naked.

Sounds like you might have baw cancer. Go get it checked.

My only real ailment is self inflicted. Crashed a car about 7 years ago and mangled my arm and shoulder, I was very, very lucky not to lose my arm. My elbow was smashed to bits and one of the nerves severed. Had a number of operations since to repair the bones, nerves and muscles. Right hand side of my hand is still numb and I can't straighten my elbow completely or turn my wrist much. Doesn't affect me much now but the excercises I had to do for the first couple of years were fucking brutal.

Wanking was murder for a while, although I'm now almost ambidextrous in that respect now.

Other than that, I was recently given steroid inhalers as I seem to be severly athsmatic, I thought I was just seriously unfit...

I am genuinely appreciative to be relatively fit and healthy when you see what some people have to struggle with. People are remarkable in the way they're able to adapt and do what needs to be done to manage their conditions.