Did a backflip off a platform recently, clattering my legs on the way down before landing on my head/neck. Fortunately, having both the physical robustness and emotional limitations of Robocop I was able to carry on in a limited capacity. A few days of Red Bull and cocodamol and I was back to full strength. 

10 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

Did a backflip off a platform recently, clattering my legs on the way down before landing on my head/neck. Fortunately, having both the physical robustness and emotional limitations of Robocop I was able to carry on in a limited capacity. A few days of Red Bull and cocodamol and I was back to full strength. 

I'm on similar diet!

RH33 and DA Baracus' kids wouldn't be able to walk due to their wee stumpy feet.

Anyway, can someone link Quentin Tarantino in to this thread please? His input is clearly required.

9 minutes ago, BFTD said:

RH33 and DA Baracus' kids wouldn't be able to walk due to their wee stumpy feet.

Anyway, can someone link Quentin Tarantino in to this thread please? His input is clearly required.

Two of my kids are dyspraxic......I've a feeling I may well be too 🙈

Today, I was almost killed by an onion.

As usual, I'm sick during the Christmas holidays, because Jesus hates me. Coughed my lungs raw over the past few days. Decided I'd make myself a burger for dinner and put some onion on it. Turns out the onion was really strong, which I normally like, but during the eating my lungs were agony (due to the fumes, I guess) and I finally had some kind of reaction that stopped me breathing until I was about to pass out. Half an hour later, my stomach decided it wasn't processing any more of this onion shit either, and stomach acid is fucking evil on a raw throat.

Stay away from onions during the virus season, kids.

5 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkay said:

Bum results have come back all clear. Waiting on some MRI result but the doctor didn’t seem concerned, probably just used a quick nosey round the inner arse (technical term).

I've been back a few pages, but I'm seeing no reference to your Chatham Pocket. What have you been doing with it?

3 hours ago, BFTD said:

I've been back a few pages, but I'm seeing no reference to your Chatham Pocket. What have you been doing with it?

Was the half century shit in a box extravangza earlier in the year (maybe I didn’t post, can’t remember now). Had the old snake camera up and they took some biopsies, no word on outcome then had to go for an MRI couple of weeks back. Anyway, doctor said biopsies were showing nowt. No word from MRI yet but he didn’t seem too bothered. Hopefully it doesn’t reveal a snooker ball or hamster.

On the subject of feet, ive had a couple of blood blister things randomly appear on the top of some toes last week, they dont really seem to be getting better. Type of shit that has me convinced im dying but theyll be gone by tomorrow and I'll have forgotten about it.

Relatively convinced i got some form of IBS after having norovirus a few years back. Its getting better, and less regular, as time goes by but ive no idea if thats actually possible. Definitely worse in cold weather.

10 hours ago, Nkomo-A-Gogo said:

maybe just the time of year but for 4 days now my shit has been like damp weetabix and coming out like shaving foam. had a look at the stool chart but its not on there. 

i only eat fruit at work and i havent been in since christmas eve. 

Da f**k do you shave with?