Dundee United v Queen of the South.....

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I always thought his debut was at home to St Johnstone for some reason. I have an awful memory so I'll absolutely be wrong :lol:

Maybe his home debut? Didn't he score twice? I bet Dobbie will miss miss Alan Main, he owned his ass!

I always thought his debut was at home to St Johnstone for some reason. I have an awful memory so I'll absolutely be wrong[emoji38]

Maybe his home debut? Didn't he score twice? I bet Dobbie will miss miss Alan Main, he owned his ass!

He made his debut in a 1-1 scottish cup draw at dens. Don't know about his home debut though.

ETA his home debut was the replay at Palmerston, which finished 3-3 with a Dobbie brace. We then won on penalties. I'm sure that was the infamous Barry John Corr game.

25 minutes ago, die hard doonhamer said:

He made his debut in a 1-1 scottish cup draw at dens. Don't know about his home debut though.

ETA his home debut was the replay at Palmerston, which finished 3-3 with a Dobbie brace. We then won on penalties. I'm sure that was the infamous Barry John Corr game.

Yep debut as you say in the Cup game at Dens. Some chap Lyle scored for Dundee and O`Connor for us.

http://www.qosarchive.co.uk/060107.htm

His home debut was in the replay which we won on pens. Dobbie scored twice as you say as did Lyle for Dundee. It was indeed the BJC game.

We actually played Dundee 3 times in a row, losing 1-0 in a league game at Dens, inevitably to a Derek Lyle goal, in the 3rd of them.

On 1 August 2016 at 17:49, Sarto Mutiny said:

We start well, score early, lose a stupid goal from a set piece, game finishes 1-1.

It's 2016, not 2015 Sarto. We've turned over a new leaf.  

( hopefully )

really looking forward to this, feeling confident for a good hope win. 

Archived