FA Cup 2016/17

Eednud

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
They've been desperate for an opportunity to fawn over Rooney breaking the Man United scoring record - this was the obvious choice.

They wouldn't have known that when they chose it. He could've broken it last week or next month or whenever. It's just tedious how they always pick them regardless of who they're drawn against.

Had they been away, it might at least have been a game.

37 minutes ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

Anyway, predictions for upsets today?

I'll go Eastleigh and Oxford to win at Brentford and Rotherham. Derby to get a draw at Albion and Stour to draw at Wycombe. Sutton United to earn a replay against Wimbledon.

19 minutes ago, Arbroathlegend36-0 said:

Eastleigh to beat Brentford just so there's no week off for ours boys in 3 weeks time.  

According to BBC, Eastleigh are short of players due to some being suspended and others cup-tied. That`s not to say they can`t win of course.

Uh-huh... Why didn't you quote my post following Jimmy's response?
*insert facepalm gif* 
Oh Diddy :1eye

Because it was pretty obvious to anyone reading that you were trying to use a shovel to dig yourself out of a wee hole.

Because it was pretty obvious to anyone reading that you were trying to use a shovel to dig yourself out of a wee hole.

^^^ Idiot found.

My point was that he was totally ineffective from the moment he came on until he took on two players and the Sky commentators got all excited about it as the Sky commentators do, despite it amounting to nothing and him making no impact whatsoever.

Unlucky.

Archived