FA Cup 2016/17

Eednud

^^^ Idiot found.

My point was that he was totally ineffective from the moment he came on until he took on two players and the Sky commentators got all excited about it as the Sky commentators do, despite it amounting to nothing and him making no impact whatsoever.

Unlucky.

Was it really?

I'll believe you Brown Fingers, I would urge others to make their own mind up.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was it really?

I'll believe you Brown Fingers, I would urge others to make their own mind up.

Ok Diddy, you do that. Makes no odds to me. [emoji1]

I doubt a throwaway remark about Payet's non-performance is going to bother others as much tbh.

Just woke up after being put to sleep by BT's awful, awful attempt at Soccer Saturday - Chris Sutton was by far the best "pundit" on it. The rest barely had a clue who any player was, and they offered no insight whatsoever. Football punditry really is shocking in the UK (I can't really speak for abroad).

1 minute ago, accies1874 said:

Just woke up after being put to sleep by BT's awful, awful attempt at Soccer Saturday - Chris Sutton was by far the best "pundit" on it. The rest barely had a clue who any player was, and they offered no insight whatsoever. Football punditry really is shocking in the UK (I can't really speak for abroad).

I would never cheat on Jeff and the boys with that pish. It's like what setanta sports tried to do years back it'll go the same way as that. 

I would never cheat on Jeff and the boys with that pish. It's like what setanta sports tried to do years back it'll go the same way as that. 

I didn't think Sky ever put guys on for the FA Cup. I certainly agree when it comes to a regular weekend for football, though.

I don't think I've actually been invested in an FA Cup game since Wigan won it. It seems that shocks are very rarely televised, as they would rather show dross like Man United-Reading and Liverpool-Plymouth as opposed to games where shocks may actually happen.

Archived