FA Cup 2016/17

Eednud

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, The Master said:

Barton is an absolute c**t. 

He should be charged retrospectively for that. Not so much the stamp but the theatrics afterwards. On a par with diving IMO. 

He must know the cameras are on him and that he'll look a twat.  Is he looking for a matchday off or something?

9 minutes ago, The Master said:

Barton is an absolute c**t. 

He should be charged retrospectively for that. Not so much the stamp but the theatrics afterwards. On a par with diving IMO. 

IIRC Barton can only be charged if the officials say that they did not see the slap. They would have to confirm that the yellow card was the previous offence. 

1 minute ago, Bishop Briggs said:

IIRC Barton can only be charged if the officials say that they did not see the slap. They would have to confirm that the yellow card was the previous offence. 

The slap came after that post. I was referring there to the attempt to get the Lincoln player sent off. 

7 minutes ago, The Master said:

The slap came after that post. I was referring there to the attempt to get the Lincoln player sent off. 

Fair enough. I missed that previous incident. ETA - the FA could use it charge Barton. He's already in trouble for betting.

Goal for Lincoln! :thumsup2

Archived