New BBC Documentary Series - Scottish Fitba is Pish

I'm actually a bit worried about Kincardine.  He appears to have what's known as issues.

This is a decent thread.  Most folk predicted that the programme would be awful, but the consensus seems to be that it wasn't bad.

The most prolific poster in its aftermath however, is someone who apparently without irony dismisses it as "facile" and "glib" having not watched it.  We then get more ranting about diddies.  It's quite alarming behaviour.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, StewartyMac said:

Not a league club though, you'd be as well including Milton Amateurs if that's the guidelines. 

I suspect the Celtic fan was referring to 'East Stirling'. Rangers fan at my work when I first started was genuinely shocked to hear that the Shire weren't actually from Stirling. And it's not the first time I've had that reaction. 

I'm sure you're right.  

It does require a fair degree of ignorance to peddle the line that smaller clubs should merge.

7 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

Again, you're doing the brain-dead diddy thing.  The signing of Johnston was greeted with alacrity.  I was living in Hackney at the time but went to Ibrox a lot and never heard a bad word about his signing.

You diddies are desperate people and, though I only watched 3 minutes, can see why this dross appeals to the social inadequates on here.

That, 27 years on, his signing for us gets you and yours so excited is to your shame.

Props to BBC Scotland for knowing its audience.

My mistake was giving it 3 minutes.  That you and your diddy pals use it as a vehicle for trotting out the usual tropes tells me all I need to know.

As I said, The Beeb clearly kens its audience.

Fucking hell :lol:

Nice to see The_Alcoholic has devolved to the same sort of wagon-circling fuckwittery of fellow losers Bennett and Tedi. 

If we're talking about mergers then obviously Angus is the only place to start. 

John Robertson still looked raging about being advised to sit on the 3-0 half-time lead at Easter Rd :lol: What was the final score of that game? Don't think they mentioned it, just that Hearts won.

Looking forward to next week's, especially as it seems the synopsis is largely the death of Rangers.

So wait, the BBC had footage from 1989 of Rangers players singing Follow Follow and The Billy Boys yet choose to wait 27 years to air it?

We've already established that the programme was puerile dross.  I know of no Rangers fan pissed off my Johnston's signing.  The diddies do love their myths, though.

They interviewed several Rangers fans who were clearly pissed off. Similar to how you're clearly a raging alcoholic moron, tbf.

16 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

So wait, the BBC had footage from 1989 of Rangers players singing Follow Follow and The Billy Boys yet choose to wait 27 years to air it?

Seems like it. I've not watched it yet but hopefully I'll catch it on iPlayer. Does make me wonder if there is any footage of Celtic players doing something similar.

Rangers fan in pub: Ah'll no be back at Ibrox.

Interviewer: Why not?

Rangers fan in pub (with incredulous look on face): COZ THEY'VE SIGNED A KAFFLIK!!!!

Rangers fan in pub: They can sign anybody they want, as long as they're protestant.

Etc etc.

Why is Kinky trying to make us believe that something that is 100% confirmed as happening and widely accepted didn't actually happen?

Very strange, no fan at Celtic park has ever sung about the IRA btw, despite any evidence you diddies provide.

Just now, RiG said:

Seems like it. I've not watched it yet but hopefully I'll catch it on iPlayer. Does make me wonder if there is any footage of Celtic players doing something similar.

I couldn't believe what I was watching.  Then I though, no wait, its guys like John Brown and Richard Gough.  Two well known scumbag simpletons.

5 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

I couldn't believe what I was watching.  Then I though, no wait, its guys like John Brown and Richard Gough.  Two well known scumbag simpletons.

And the fat kitman and one time coach driver Jimmy Black right at the front. An absolute c**t steeped in bigotry.

3 minutes ago, RiG said:

There is no footage of the Celtic players singing the Billy Boys or Follow, Follow.

Archived