Heads Gone (The 8MileBU Awards)

1 minute ago, Grim O'Grady said:

I "spoke" to Romeo & Cardy. Oh & called Zen a w****r for popping in then out again.

Grimbo

On the few occasions that a number appears next to 'Chat', it's usually 1, which is a bit of a head-scratcher.

1 minute ago, Lisa Cuddy said:

Throbs is a good lad. 

I have nothing to add regarding the chubby burd :lol:

I do hope Throbs never attends a subcrawl and forgets not to bring the missus with him. That would put Bobby's predicament right in the shade.

Only good pm I ever received was from Aussie Tam which sadly vanished into the abyss.

This whole episode being a new high/low for the forum, I question what's the next biggie? Posters actually meeting in person for a scrap?

2 minutes ago, mrcat1990 said:

Only good pm I ever received was from Aussie Tam which sadly vanished into the abyss.

This whole episode being a new high/low for the forum, I question what's the next biggie? Posters actually meeting in person for a scrap?

Not sure if they're still so feisty, but that used to be known as a Clyde home game.

The only PMs I ever got were about swapping football stickers when a load of us collected them, I never realised so many people use the PM function so frequently. You all missed out on a beautiful friendship you c***s. 

7 minutes ago, mrcat1990 said:

Ruel Street take two