Heads Gone (The 8MileBU Awards)

9 minutes ago, Alan Stubbs said:

The scary thing is, I bet 8Mile has actually convinced himself against the reality of his involvement.

The difference in tone between the matey 8Mile and the raging ranting on a PM 8Mile is some genuinely One Hour Photo shit.

If what we have seen is true he has real bipolar/schizo issues.

[emoji1] Got an email saying I'm banned indefinitely for trying to arrange the harassing of others because I suggested folk should get red dotted! Dots = harassment? Only on P&B! [emoji1] Funny thing is, others were PMing each other and actively harassing folk with actual posts and insults but I get banned for suggesting just dots! [emoji23]

I haven't mentioned the rep system on here mate you are confusing me with another poster.

Sorry mate I must've been quoting someone else who wanted to green Bobby S right to the top of the reputation league.

My apologies. Hope Skidmarks carries a towel around because he must have a permanent wet arse with that posters tongue up it all day. Glad that wasn't you thanks for correcting my mistake.

What are you raging about here ? I have never encountered you before on here I am just outraged a poster has had to be banned because of the antics of a couple of losers who can't take a joke.

bf27c9d1391bc689c8bc7a27e3d09b6d.jpg

So what, a better contributor than Mozza who has been forced to stop posting because of a grass. I thought you were accusing me of arguing with Grimbo and 8'miles attitudes toward the rep system over the weekend when I replied to your earlier comment.

No.

Calm down.

The rise and fall of Grim O'Grady will be a P&B folk tale. Staggering how he went from having a great deal of sympathy for his plight to being the most reviled poster on here. Good Riddance.

Günther is a creepy homophobe but he usually gets roasted mercilessly when he brags or says something Günthery. He's now a testosterone deprived version of Philpy. 

The real Magee finishing off the imposter Magee was a perfect end to a seemingly never ending saga.

Something has bothered me about this whole thing over the weekend.

I had never really seen Grimbo and 8Mile have any interaction, but suddenly they were white-knighting each other, greenying each other, dishing out Helens to anyone who criticised the other, using pretty much the same arguments to defend themselves (with the exception of some Holocaust comparisons), and generally acting in exactly the same way as each other.

Both were fans of smaller teams, both had strange posting styles (Grimbo's signing off, 8Mile's overuse of emojis like a teenage girl), and both were complete lunatics.

So a question for the good people of P&B - could Grimbo and 8Mile have been the same poster?

You are the one having a go here.

No really. I thought your reputation post about Skidmarks was a bit cringeworthy, hence why I said "cringe".

You started reading far too much into it.

Don't fret it happens to the best of us, I forgive you.

3 minutes ago, throbber said:

She doesn't drink too much she eats too much.

:lol: 

I meant you drinking too much but I had a chuckle at that, this is the throbber we all love. 

Plenty folk on here seem to know Grimbo IRL and 8Mile has had his own (creepy as f**k) interactions with people on Twitter. They're not the same person. We do know that 8Mile was dishing out PMs willy nilly about "taking people down" and tweeting at Bobby at pretty much the exact same time as Grimbo was dropping BS' real name into conversation.

The most clear cut fact out of this whole thing is that (at least) those two were communicating with each other throughout. Whether either actually sent an email to anyone's work themselves we'll never know but if you don't think it was the direct result of this PMing spree, you'll believe anything.