Heads Gone (The 8MileBU Awards)

The Iceman (Kullinski biopic) is not bad - typical Michael Shannon film. The documentary is downright creepy. He talks so matter-of-factly about murdering, trying new murder methods and disposing of bodies. 

The art of goading is that you make sure you go baws out in your approach. Make sure there is no returns. Obviously you didn't go this route and are now suffering the problem of a weirdo poster with his back up.

ill light a candle for you at mass and give a little prayer. God bless x 

7 hours ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

Ramagamma absolutely apoplectic that another poster has decided to buy a Nintendo console for his son.

First post on page 6 is a particular lowlight. 

Sweet jesus, what a complete loser.

5 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

@gstretchuk apparently a St Mirren fan has introduced himself to the P&B masses by having an inexplicable heads gone in the QotS Falkirk match thread then following it up in the Falkirk thread.

He's in such a mess that the current belief is it can only be an alias.

I checked but nothing flagged up

On 3/3/2017 at 14:26, Ramagamma said:

Upset? I'm not upset, I'm concerned that idiots like you are excited to buy a nintendo switch. Hopefully there are so few of you around that Nintendo suffers a collosal failure and realises they can't cut it in the console market.

Hopefully when the little shit is finished with Zelda you'll get a decent price on the second hand market to buy them a decent console. That or you can trade it in for yet another graphics card upgrade for your mediocre rig.

On 3/3/2017 at 13:37, Ramagamma said:

Ps its been proven that it has more extreme frame rate issues on the Switch. That's right the brand new console runs its single note worthy title WORSE than the console its supposed to replace.

Do you know why this is? Ill tell you, its because Nintendo knows there are legions of fucktards like you desperate to give them money regardless of what's on offer. They are literally laughing at you with one eye on the bank statement.

Its actually wild how little self worth anyone who buys a switch must have. Literally fucking mind blowing.

But hey as long as you can afford it, open your mouth wide and let them shovel that shite in.

Bizzare. Fucking bizarre.

Ramagamma not rattled at all :lol:

1 minute ago, NorthernJambo said:

Has he referred to a games console as a "rig"?! OFTW.

I'm guessing he'd probably been reading another thread where Mr X was talking about his PC set-up, and decided to belittle him about it at the same time as trying to stick the boot in for buying Nintentdo. Could be wrong about that, and regardless, he's defo OFTW!

I'm guessing he'd probably been reading another thread where Mr X was talking about his PC set-up, and decided to belittle him about it at the same time as trying to stick the boot in for buying Nintentdo. Could be wrong about that, and regardless, he's defo OFTW!

I assume it's more common for folk to call pc's rigs? (I'm not much of a gamer, mainly because every time I've tried to play anything other FIFA or pro eve I've been utter horse shit.) His seethe about consoles is a shame, hopefully someone gets him one for his birthday or something.

On 3/5/2017 at 10:21, Cardinal Richelieu said:

Ramagamma absolutely apoplectic that another poster has decided to buy a Nintendo console for his son.

First post on page 6 is a particular lowlight. 

44 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Sake... what thread is this?

I didn't see the post from a couple pages back!

Edited by The Minertaur