Heads Gone (The 8MileBU Awards)

25 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

One day I'm going to find where Dee Man finds all his derivatives of that meme.

6 minutes ago, throbber said:

Deeman - where do you find all those derivatives for that meme?

bc0.gif

25 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

One day I'm going to find where Dee Man finds all his derivatives of that meme.

5 minutes ago, throbber said:

Deeman - where do you find all those derivatives for that meme?

They're hidden away in an underground vault in deepest, darkest Tayside protected by a series of 3ft thick impenetrable titanium doors and Biggie's cat, Smudger.

I'm delighted to have my own stalker at last. Gavin Reilly, aka Hawk, is on a one-man dotting campaign. If only he was as accurate with a football as he is hitting that red down arrow. 

I feel cheated, he was my stalker.

Also a Dundee fan was extremely upset with a recent loss.

Julen i'd run a marathon in barefeet over broken glass to sponsor a flight to get you the f**k out my city and club. And i'd make you fucking thank me. c**t.

Williams, away and take your puss for a shite you popstar c**t.
McGowan go and f**k yourself aswell.

No alcohol has been sipped Spuddy. The team are just shitebags. No chance i'm going back this season, i've had enough.

f**k up.
Have fun cheering on the shitebags until the seasons end. If McGowan and the likes get new deals then i'll not be back next season either.
Rubbish squad led by a rubbish manager. f**k off.

Not a patch on the decent Dee fans on here.

They're hidden away in an underground vault in deepest, darkest Tayside protected by a series of 3ft thick impenetrable titanium doors and Biggie's cat, Smudger.

My new favourite post of the year!
Also, can't help but smile at every Biggie post with "attack cat level 9" smudger featured.
The most dangerous pussy in Tayside.

10 minutes ago, DI Bruce Robertson said:

My new favourite post of the year!
Also, can't help but smile at every Biggie post with "attack cat level 9" smudger featured.
The most dangerous pussy in Tayside.

There could be a hell of competition for this, in both feline and human categories

A new heads gone thread to be started for the latter

Edited by gkneil

3 hours ago, Ramagamma said:

Fair few posters itt pretty humourless

We're laughing at you, though. Is that not what you wanted?

51 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

So that's The Smudge appearing in the Dr Who "Angels" episode and clearly not giving a f**k about scary statues?

A meringue?

Well spotted, in fairness this pic was taken after a long days filming, and he was sick to death of the Dr Who shite by then.

12 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Well spotted, in fairness this pic was taken after a long days filming, and he was sick to death of the Dr Who shite by then.

So is it the same Smudger or did he blink?

51 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

So is it the same Smudger or did he blink?

Just now, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

I don't know.tbf.

FFS, it's a CAT! Of course it blinked. They do it all the time (usually when trying to kid you that you're their best pal & haven't just furballed your freshly changed duvet).

But what chance has any Weeping Angel got against one?

Ask any vet about the number of times Granny Pisskegs' "sweet natured little Poppet" has returned the favour of that thermometer up their arse with being ninjaed in the coupon with one clawed paw so fast they don't even realise it until they feel the blood starting to run & the "FUCKING CAT c**t b*****d!" welling up in their throat with the late arriving pain.

Bet you anything you like there's a statue in BSA's garden with one hand over its eyes & the other arm looking like it was trying to keep balance with the rest of its body suggesting staggering around in blind agony - below it, tell tale black & white cat hairs.

10 minutes ago, WaffenThinMint said:

Bet you anything you like there's a statue in BSA's garden with one hand over its eyes & the other arm looking like it was trying to keep balance with the rest of its body suggesting staggering around in blind agony - below it, tell tale black & white cat hairs.

Probably.

14 minutes ago, WaffenThinMint said:

FFS, it's a CAT! Of course it blinked. They do it all the time (usually when trying to kid you that you're their best pal & haven't just furballed your freshly changed duvet).

Ask any vet about the number of times Granny Pisskegs' "sweet natured little Poppet" has returned the favour of that thermometer up their arse with being ninjaed in the coupon with one clawed paw so fast they don't even realise it until they feel the blood starting to run & the "FUCKING CAT c**t b*****d!" welling up in their throat with the late arriving pain.

WTM proving how he's the master of the one-liner on P&B..

36 minutes ago, WaffenThinMint said:

star_trek_looking_at_each_other.gif