Heads Gone (The 8MileBU Awards)

No point in including WTM as a heads gone candidate in threads like this, his head is permenantely gone, I would not be surprised were it to be revealed on STV news one day that it was discovered his fridge contained human remains.

I bow to your superior knowledge on the meerkat lads.

Surprised somebody hasn't made him their avatar and username on here yet, finishing every post with Simples.

Kind of shite you see on here, give it a few years.

3 hours ago, Bobby Skidmarks said:

I actively avoid reading all Junior related threads due to the type of psychopaths that frequent them. Whether it's the local pish stained jakey in a fag burnt tracksuit calling everyone out for a fight or a guy banned from a Sims forum for getting overly personal, it's not for me. 

Whit?

An old head completely removed fave from back in the day, most people should remember who this was and how the dialogue went and more likely the aftermath of this interview. P&B missed this by about 10 years, imagine the reaction if that had happened recently??

''again, there is absolutely no way I'm going to walk away fae this situation''

''How long do you give Alex Smith too get it right on the park?''

''ya 'hink I'm gonna answer a stupid question like that?''

''well, I'm only askin' it''

''if you could do it earlier a wouldn't be f***ing answering it....and make sure that's cut.........

2 hours ago, CityDave said:

An old head completely removed fave from back in the day, most people should remember who this was and how the dialogue went and more likely the aftermath of this interview. P&B missed this by about 10 years, imagine the reaction if that had happened recently??

''if you could do it earlier a wouldn't be f***ing answering it....and make sure that's cut.........

If it had been Chick Young that had got a bleaching instead of John Barnes then he'd be Lord McLean of Dondeh by now...

Is that granny danger???

On 09/04/2017 at 12:50, RadgerTheBadger said:

d432bfa1fb559f8af51387ef4449d50f.jpg

This is absolutely fantastic.

So thick that you see the most obvious piss taking possible as something you should post up for everyone to see to help your cause. Then having everyone take the piss so much more that you have to go into hiding. Excellent.

Edited by Honest_Man#1

• 2 weeks later...