Heads Gone (The 8MileBU Awards)

10 minutes ago, Crroma said:

Oh f**k you pig ignorant close minded c**t

Every serious point was played out in the Darwin Awards thread hours after the news came in. All that's left is jokes and tears.

https://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/index.php?/topic/224249-darwinss-law-selfie-stick/&do=findComment&comment=12557316

13 minutes ago, Crroma said:

Oh f**k you pig ignorant close minded c**t

I thought none of you c***s could speak English or had technology on your island? You've sussed how to use the American dude's phone, haven't you?

3 minutes ago, jupe1407 said:
45 minutes ago, Crroma said:
Wouldn't miss the very bad attempts at humour this forum is fucking rife with

I can't be fucked checking back. Who's this seething idiot?

I can't help but read his posts in the voice of Mr Angry from The Steve Wright Show. 

Seconded. We had Hurlford away and at Bo’ness last year. Their supporters certainly are something else.

As someone who watched Hurlford pretty regularly over the last few seasons I can confirm this.

Really, I see you have another dotting account set up for when you haven't enough red dots to dish out from this account :lol:
Screenshot_20181126-062839_Chrome.thumb.jpg.bb9d4728ce25229f424fc18a5be6ff99.jpg

Who was the Sevco fan who was liking the pictures of the young girl?

20 minutes ago, Dindeleux said:

Who was the Sevco fan who was liking the pictures of the young girl?

That was Tedi, thought this or Vicarious might be him but, his use of the phrase 'fellow bigot' earlier in the read is reminiscent of the pish spouted by that daftie Grangemouth Bairn. 

Mediocre Hat Stand isn't Standfree is it? Great name.

P.S. From the Falkirk thread which is reaching Krakatoa levels, it looks like my original thought of The Grass is Greener is correct, although the sadly departed Jimmy is a strong suspect.

Edited by welshbairn