Heads Gone (The 8MileBU Awards)

Just now, Honest_Man#1 said:

Certainly seems like it. Following the same trajectory as Grimbo so far, hopefully directly into the P&B graveyard to join him.

You’ve been saying the same for years :D.

Would you start supporting the Boro again ? :)

1 minute ago, Rab B Nesbit said:

You’ve been saying the same for years :D.

Would you start supporting the Boro again ? :)

Never stopped. If your trolling of Misc Fitba was emptied I’d certainly post more in there again though.

Edited by Honest_Man#1

1 minute ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

Never stopped. If your trolling of Misc Fitba was emptied I’d certainly post more in there again though.

Just came on with a few match going facts HM :)

Don’t you believe it Dee Man [mention=30544]J_Stewart[/mention] is a regular daily visitor [emoji3] ... 
53B8D9DF-176C-4140-8B00-D3CC70DBAC24.thumb.jpeg.6971b4a0658331359edd9d899926ea41.jpeg

[emoji1]

Checking who’s visited your profile now :lol:

Still, to be fair, it is a tad bizarre visiting the profile of someone that bothers you enough you’ve (claimed) to have put them on ignore.
Just a wee weirdo fishing for likes maybe?

Why do people need to bring his shitposting into other parts of the site? Fucking hell, this is eye bleeding stuff.

Tbqhwy, this seems a far better place for it than the football threads being wrecked by numerous folk spamming the threads full of greeting faced posts about him, when all he’s really done is post about football [emoji1]

4 minutes ago, 8MileBU said:

emoji1.png

Still, to be fair, it is a tad bizarre visiting the profile of someone that bothers you enough you’ve (claimed) to have put them on ignore.
Just a wee weirdo fishing for likes maybe?

I visited out of curiosity to see who was giving him all the greenies.

2 minutes ago, 8MileBU said:

Tbqhwy, this seems a far better place for it than the football threads being wrecked by numerous folk spamming the threads full of greeting faced posts about him, when all he’s really done is post about football emoji1.png

I really don’t see what he does wrong. Talks passionately about his club, sticking  up for his club when need be, retaliates when he’s being nipped at. Grown men getting in a state, when it’s getting them in an even bigger state

40 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

I visited out of curiosity to see who was giving him all the greenies.

I did exactly the same, and then saw this thread and the explanation. Bizarre behaviour.

Grown men getting involved in 'dotting campaigns' and creating aliases for dotting on a football forum absolutely blows my mind.

13 minutes ago, J_Stewart said:

I did exactly the same, and then saw this thread and the explanation. Bizarre behaviour.

Grown men getting involved in 'dotting campaigns' and creating aliases for dotting on a football forum absolutely blows my mind.

I don’t know why they do it either Stew just bizarre.