Heads Gone (The 8MileBU Awards)

Can’t be arsed writing everything so in short - Out of all my Twitter followers, only two have any real links to Stenhousemuir.

One is a fella who lives in Stenny, is someone I actually know, who played for Bo’ness and is a big Rangers fan. Therefore it’s highly unlikely he’d dive into the EPL thread ([emoji2371]) on P&B to bitch about a Bo’ness crest and a painting of probably my favourite ever player, the late great Davie Cooper.

The other was the P&B poster formerly known as Gunther.
I thought it was Fudge ?

I must be way off on this one.

A stenny fan who likes german football and posts in the football manager section also

Always presumed fudge still kicked about but their we go.

I’ve only had maybe half a dozen followers from P&B on Twitter and I know them all by their P&B/Twitter/Actual name and have a bit banter with on Twitter quite often. Only one had any link to Stenny though and I’ve never conversed with him in about 3 years. One fucking loves Rangers as well, so that rules him out. I also don’t have stacks of followers so the remaining tend to have no connection to Stenny and fall under the friend/acquaintance/colleague categories. Or they are Rangers fans, for their sins.

Anyway.... I’m fine with folk having a pop at me over the B.U/Armchair H*n thing on either platform, but historically those that tend to use Twitter to make anonymous digs on P&B tend to then make a habit of ruining numerous threads with irrelevant, tedious tripe on here, and/or then go to Twitter to be a silly fucking arse or go full blown bampot.

If you're going to stalk someone on social media there are surely more worthy characters than [mention=46541]8MileBU[/mention], no offence....

None taken and couldn’t be truer.