Heads Gone (The 8MileBU Awards)

6 minutes ago, WATTOO said:

NO, I didn't say that at all, but feel free to make things up.

See you in court..............

1 hour ago, WATTOO said:

Reading the allegations, I'm pretty sure everyone on this forum / planet has been guilty of at least one, I know I have, in fact some of it seems pretty normal.

Speaking to a girl in a nightclub, would you move her hair to speak in her ear ? Yes. 

Would you put your hand on her arm ? Yes, of course.

Maybe times have changed and young people nowadays don't touch each other but I personally find that rather strange and I've never heard anyone in the past complain about such trivialities.

I suppose context is required, however given that these events happened to the same people over the course of a couple of years, you'd have thought there would have been complaints lodged at the time ??

Seems very much like a stitch up job to me and also a sad indictment on our current "weirdo" society................

58 minutes ago, Dele said:

Erm, why would you move someone's hair to talk to them? 

Creepy c**t. 

53 minutes ago, WATTOO said:

Seriously ?

Have you never been clubbing ?

Anyway, how the fcuck is moving someone's hair "sexual assault" ??

47 minutes ago, WATTOO said:

I

If they have long hair, brush it aside to speak in their ear, it's not exactly a heinous crime !!

28 minutes ago, WATTOO said:

No, I did.

Seriously though, have none of you guys ever had your arse felt by a burd in a club ?

I always took it as a compliment rather than something that made me think of "sexual assault".

Thankfully Eastern Europe is still pretty normal so it's not the whole world that's gone mad.............

43 minutes ago, Tarmo Kink said:

Aside from WATTOO being a rapey c**t, in what way on earth is Eastern Europe normal?

In that they've not been taken over by the socially inept, ridiculously over sensitive, snowflake generation.

As I said, fcuking weirdos the lot of you.............

In that they've not been taken over by the socially inept, ridiculously over sensitive, snowflake generation.
As I said, fcuking weirdos the lot of you.............
Ok, boomer.

1 hour ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

On that topic, has Pie and Bovril ever been mentioned in court? The closest we've come is Adam's "CC: Donaldson's solicitors". 

Can't see it mentioned in court but it has 2 mentions in hansardScreenshot_20191121-125211.thumb.jpg.f1419bc8a6c7d37fdf41521b81883890.jpg

Kuro has lost it in the Alex Salmond thread, claiming to have seen evidence of his innocence and they establishment are out to get him. He also seems to be trying to communicate partly in morse code.

Wattoo's rapey drivel is somehow worse than xbl's infamous "average looking cocktease" post. Fucking hell [emoji23]

You’ve got that slightly wrong, it was “averagey looking cocktease”, with a ‘y’. I think that makes it different, I can’t quite place why but it does. I think that post revealed a lot about the poster and probably why they were the way they were. Sometimes a tiny thing can be very illuminating.

Every time a public figure is accused of any sort of sexual crime there are people who will play down the accusations or try to find excuses for them. Really strange behaviour.

54 minutes ago, Rugster said:

Kuro has lost it in the Alex Salmond thread, claiming to have seen evidence of his innocence and they establishment are out to get him. 

Kuro is Craig Murray. He's trying - desperately - to be noticed. 

1 hour ago, ICTChris said:

You’ve got that slightly wrong, it was “averagey looking cocktease”, with a ‘y’. I think that makes it different, I can’t quite place why but it does. I think that post revealed a lot about the poster and probably why they were the way they were. Sometimes a tiny thing can be very illuminating.

Every time a public figure is accused of any sort of sexual crime there are people who will play down the accusations or try to find excuses for them. Really strange behaviour.

Surely the correct thing to do is not comment either way until after the defendant is convicted/acquitted?