Heads Gone (The 8MileBU Awards)

4 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Went to the dark side on Saturday, nobody knows why, or how. @Grangemouth Bairn  knows, but he's not talking, and he's the only source. We might as well assume it was something truly evil, and just remember how @Shandon Par was before.

A loafer-wearing Dunfermline fan?

I think I'd rather remember him as a racist scumbag TBH.

Yes, I truly have swapped the loafer for the jack boot, the hip hop for Kid Rock, the Marvin Gaye for Burn in Hell Gays.

I'm still unsure about Grangemouth Bairn. He may be a troll as since I pointed out how much of a non-racist I am he now says how much his views on racism differ to mine.

2 minutes ago, Tynieness said:

Clearly hanging around with all those posh types at St Andrews Uni ( I think he went there, he may have mentioned it) has corrupted our loafer wearing chum.

That's Shandon Par in the pirate gear.

costume.jpg

Couple of quick questions for Shandon;

1. What's the type of bird associated with America? Begins with an 'E'. Is also a golfing term.

2. What's that thing that birds make with twigs etc in which to hatch their eggs?

2 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

1. What's the type of bird associated with America? Begins with an 'E'. Is also a golfing term.

2. What's that thing that birds make with twigs etc in which to hatch their eggs?

That's not fair, he's only renting it through AirB+B. That he's coordinating the global White Nationalist movement from there is just a coincidence.

29 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

1: eagle

2: nest, though I'm a big fan of those sheds with all the chickens. Reminds me of the glory days

Eagle. Nest.

Sounds an awful lot like Eagle's Nest, the famed Nazi stronghold on top of a mountain in Austria that was gifted to Hitler on his 50th birthday.

You have fascism on the brain. Confirmed racist.

24 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Eagle. Nest.

Sounds an awful lot like Eagle's Nest, the famed Nazi stronghold on top of a mountain in Austria that was gifted to Hitler on his 50th birthday.

You have fascism on the brain. Confirmed racist.

The missus was having a go at me for being a greedy pig this evening and having some chips after a small selection of salad and nibbles for dinner left me still hungry. "I was only following hors d'ouevres" I protested.